Honored Contributor

Re: Straight leg jeans are really in right now anyone notice?

About five years ago, denim trousers came back in on a small scale.  It seems straight leg jeans would be the next step.

Honored Contributor

I'm a 57 year old grown up and I'm not terribly concerned with what is "in style", I wear things that fit my personal style,  Slim straight leg jeans have never been out of style.  Anywhere.  When the world went to skinny jeans, I went to slim straights and I never had a problem finding them.  

Respected Contributor

There is nothing "new" about straight leg jeans I have been wearing them since I was a little girl and I am sixty!! I think everything comes full circle in fashion and when they do all of a sudden they are the in thing and new!

Boot cut jeans have been "in" for over a hundred years as any cowboy knows since they have been wearing them to ride and work on ranches and farms since the homesteading days.

Respected Contributor

Slim, straight leg jeans and pants are the most flattering style for me.  I've learned to stay with what works and not be concerned about the current style.

Honored Contributor

I only wear straight leg jeans. I look horrible in boot cut. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I always love fashion when what I am going to wear anyway is suddenly the trend!

Honored Contributor

If it's comfy, I wear it. Oh and if it looks good then that's a plus.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm not much of a "fashionista", I guess.  I thought that straight leg jeans/pants were always "in".  Along with other styles.

Honored Contributor

testing

Honored Contributor

Sorry about that "testing". My replies are being denied due to something regarding Java.

I guess it's working now.

Straight legs never went out; they were just difficult to find because everyone was going on about skiiny jeans.