Occasional Visitor

Storm Cloud Color by Lori Goldstein.... to match

Trying to match Lori Goldstein storm cloud sweater with lace trim at bottom with a top to wear underneath.  I want a storm cloud color so it looks monochromatic.

Honored Contributor

Re: Storm Cloud Color by Lori Goldstein.... to match

@meme54

I am no help with the coordinating piece, just wanted to say that I LOVE the "storm" and "stormcloud" colors.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Storm Cloud was a color introduced years ago and may be difficult to find.  I have a Logo layer piece (A251457) in Storm Cloud but it is now only available in Steel Grey.  I understand what you are looking for because I also like the monochromatic look.  You could try looking on eBay.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meme54  I totally agree with Biftu's post.  Lori's colors come and go and morph into some similar-but-not-the-same shade over time (and new colors come out also each season such as blackberry).  The gray in her recent TSV Fr. Terry Hoodie is a lighter gray like stormcloud was, and might be close or at least look tonal. There probably isn't a tank in it yet but probably will be, so take note of that shade of gray.

Also  A271145 comes in regular and then petite (don't have that item number - look it up) but there are hardly any sizes left -it's the steel gray.

I understand you are seeking a match, but perhaps the best you'll be able to do is tonal.

And of course you know what Lori would say: use a completely different color under it  like melon!  or copper rose!  or that bright green color.  (Sorry that isn't what you want).

Anyway, that's all I can add to Biftu's post which was spot-on.