Esteemed Contributor

Fold in drawers.  Different drawers for in-season and out-of-season.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

You really shouldn't hang jeans (except by the belt loop)  I fold all of my jesns before putting them  away in the dresser drawers.  Years ago, the lady in a store showed me how to fold them.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+fold+jens&oq=how+to+fold+jens&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6207j0j7&...

Honored Contributor

I fold them and store on a shelf; I probably have fewer pairs than most of you.

Honored Contributor

More than 3/4 of my pants are jeans (casual lifestyle). I hang them by wash color starting w/ white to pale blue wash all the way to black...at least 3 pr. of each (skinnies, straight, misc.).

My shorter/Capri length denims are currently hung on the 3rd rack up top to bring down when weather stays above 50. I hang the jeans in half over a non-slip hanger.

I wear and rotate all of them enough that they don’t have time to crease. Drawers or shelves? I’d have to take down a pile to see which brand, leg, etc. Nah, wouldn’t work for me.

Honored Contributor

I have one of those storage hassock cubes, actually I have 4.  I fold and  store my "out of season"  jeans in one of them.  The jeans that I am currently wear are hanging (by color) in my closet.

Respected Contributor

I keep the items I wear around the house in drawers . Every thing else I keep on hangers including jeans. I have a large closet . I store my off season items in totes or vaccum bags. 

If I did not hang items I would probably forget what I had available. I hang everything according to color. The few dresses and skirts I own I cover with old t-shirts or garment bags (to keep dust free) and have at the far ends of the closet. These are uncovered to see if they still fit when there is a wedding/funeral/graduation== must wear a dress event !

Honored Contributor

I have a large walk-in closet organized by California Closets.  I hang my jeans on huggable hangers.

No room in the drawers to fit all of them.  I do move my out of season jeans to the left of the in season ones. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I thought I had organizational skills but some of you are putting me to shame, color coding and everything.  I use Joy Mangano hangers for all my clothes and my jeans are all hung up in my closet.   I have them together by "comfort" so on those days of bloatedness I don't have to try on 3 pairs before I decide which ones to wear!!   LOL 

I don't wear jeans in the summer as I find them too hot.  I wear lighter material capri's and those are folded on a shelf.

Honored Contributor

I hang all my pants, including jeans, from the bottom.

Respected Contributor

I have jeans all neatly folded and stacked by season.  I'm missing out on the popular jean season because I mostly wear leggings.  Leggings are stacked in drawers.