Respected Contributor

Re: Stop the presses! New colors in the Jean Jacket coming our way....

I have a denim jacket and the Linea white and I do wear it constantly. These new colors are yummy, but do I really need another jeans jacket?

Honored Contributor

I pass, it's fitted.

Respected Contributor

On 8/6/2014 GraceCO said:

I have a denim jacket and the Linea white and I do wear it constantly. These new colors are yummy, but do I really need another jeans jacket?

I'm already visualizing the Perfectly Pink---and I love the juxtaposition of a feminine pink versus a laid back denim. For me, the Bleached Denim will be the wild card---the Perfectly Pink is a given---never to be found anywhere else---so, yes, you NEED it, just sayin'....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 8/6/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

I would love a Perfectly Pink Linea Denim Jean Jacket . . .

And you will rock it, my dear, like no one else---can't wait to see how you style it! Cool

Super Contributor

Love, really want the pink, already have 3.
Respected Contributor

On 8/6/2014 Sheesh said:

I'm already visualizing the Perfectly Pink---and I love the juxtaposition of a feminine pink versus a laid back denim. For me, the Bleached Denim will be he the wild card---the Perfectly Pink is a given---never to be found anywhere else---so, yes, you NEED it, just sayin'....

Well, since you put it that way...maybe I DO need a Perfectly Pink jeans jacket!! I adore the color, it's in my "summer" color range, and it IS unique. I'm guessing if history is prologue, Louis has other pieces in mind to go with it...

Respected Contributor

On 8/6/2014 Sheesh said:

I'm already visualizing the Perfectly Pink---and I love the juxtaposition of a feminine pink versus a laid back denim. For me, the Bleached Denim will be he the wild card---the Perfectly Pink is a given---never to be found anywhere else---so, yes, you NEED it, just sayin'....

Well, since you put it that way...maybe I DO need a Perfectly Pink jeans jacket!! I adore the color, it's in my "summer" color range, and it IS unique. I'm guessing if history is prologue, Louis has other pieces in mind to go with it...

I'm already thinking of ways to wear it into Fall. I have a hunch we're getting a WK Perfectly Pink Pencil Skirt at some point and I'm hoping a PP Denim Skirt as well...I have no inside info, but it just makes sense. Also, we have our Perfectly Pink Tank and Tee from the Twofer Pack to wear with the Jacket over Black, Grey, Navy, Brown---Perfectly Pink almost becomes a neutral. Can't wait!

Trusted Contributor

I have a perfectly pink pencil skirt in the wool blend knit that he did a few years ago. It's a longer length version of the wk pencil skirt, but not as long as the new wk boot skirt. It looks really good with black on top.

The perfectly pink denim jacket would look great with black denim in the fall, with boots and a tailored blouse.

Respected Contributor

On 8/6/2014 crdlb said:

I have a perfectly pink pencil skirt in the wool blend knit that he did a few years ago. It's a longer length version of the wk pencil skirt, but not as long as the new wk boot skirt. It looks really good with black on top.

The perfectly pink denim jacket would look great with black denim in the fall, with boots and a tailored blouse.

I had that skirt, too, but I sold it after I lost weight. I think the recent Perfectly Pink WK pieces are a slightly different shade of pink---less "brown" in it, at least to my eye. I'm going to put those new WK pieces next to the Pink Jacket with Pearl and Ribbon Trim to see what the difference is, if any.

Trusted Contributor

What is the item number please?