Honored Contributor

Stocking up on some Denim & Co tops...

[ Edited ]

I just ordered 5 of A200149 in mocha (got lucky before it sold out!), red, orchid pink (a pretty pink with a splash of purple in it), light rose and pale yellow. I already have a couple of colors from last year...comfortable, wash well and great for everyday and/or adding to outfits/layering.

ONLY TODAY they are at a buy more save more of $5 off each one after the 1st...

Order your colors before they sell out! Watch the video if you have the time so you can see all the colors. The little swatch squares when ordering don't do the colors justice Smiley Happy

SIDE NOTE: for those that carry Vera Bradley bags and need some tops to go with some of the bags, this is a great top! I know a few of these tops will go with some of the new patterns I got...pink swirls, very berry paisley and midnight blues (have the true purple top that goes well with this pattern and just ordered the pale yellow)...and of coarse, some of the shades of blue tops go great with midnight blues! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stocking up on some Denim & Co tops...

[ Edited ]

Glad you are happy about your tops.  I love Denim & Co.  But that neckline is too low/open for my comfort.  Enjoy!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I love when you find your perfect top!  Enjoy your colorful purchases!  I am a fan of a square neckline.

Honored Contributor

Wow that's a lot of options!

Cool Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

This is a nice top. I like the square neckline. I have it in three colors.

Respected Contributor

The trifecta -- you like it, it works well for you and your lifestyle, and a it's a good deal. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jonbon wrote:

The trifecta -- you like it, it works well for you and your lifestyle, and a it's a good deal. Enjoy!

@jonbon Great way of looking at it...however, I think I hit the 4-way win today...the superfecta...

All of the colors I ordered were in stock...no WL/sold out...LOL  

I still can't believe 4 of them are only $17!!! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

This top is being shown on QVC-PLUS right now on the D&CO show Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I've got so many D & C tops that I don't know what or how many I've got.  Not buying more until I figure it out.  I do prefer the V-neck as I think they're the most flattering.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've got so many D & C tops that I don't know what or how many I've got.  Not buying more until I figure it out.  I do prefer the V-neck as I think they're the most flattering.

Yes, 'v' neckline is nice...I also like the sweetheart neckline too Smiley Happy