Honored Contributor

I just got my first box and I am not really impressed, 3 tops all a size to large, a bracelet that is uncomfortable and the one saving this is a great pair of jeans. This is the first and only box I will be getting from them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I've gotten boxes like that from them.  But then I've gotten boxes that the stylist hit it out of the park.  The good thing is that it is easy to return the items.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I tried to do the subscriptbox but was hugely disappointed in the sytlist pick for me....not to my liking at all.

I just retured it (super easy) and stopped my subscription.

I know of many women that just love the service and are very pleased with it most of the time.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I never found them very adept at picking anything. They just send you what's on the rack that day. 

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  If you like the tops it’s really easy to exchange for a different size. I never get jewelry, shoes or handbags I have too many. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse 

I think you may be on to something! They literally sent me things I expressly stated I didn't want or need?!

Honored Contributor

My husband's nieces used StitchFix. And they were happy with their items. They kept almost everything. And couldn't wait to show off what they got because they were so pleased.

Then after about a year their stylist changed. And their enthusiasm wained. And they didn't keep much. None of the nieces use StitchFix anymore.

Honored Contributor

If you go to Glassdoor, you can read about their "training" process. They are limited by inventory in hand. 

Also, YouTube has some good unboxing videos to give you an idea of what other people got. The prices for some of the pieces are unjustified with a higher than normal retail markup. 

Trusted Contributor

I really tried with them and out of 4 shipments, I kept one handbag and the rest went back.  What a waste of time and money.  I thought their pricing was ridiculous but decided to be fair to give them a couple of shots. NO more for me thanks.