Honored Contributor

How long can I wear white (well, not a bright white) shoes? There used to be rules-after Labor Day no more white shoes. Is that still in effect, hahaha? I have no idea.

Honored Contributor

You can wear them as long as you wish. We don't have shoe police that will come and get you

Respected Contributor

If I lived in a warm climate I would wear white shoes anytime.  The only reason I wouldn’t in winter is because where I live they would get trashed if I wore them outside in the snow/salt slop.  

If white shoes look good with what you are wearing....I say go for it!

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Arizona. The only rules we have on clothing is make sure you are wearing something.  Where what you want, when your want. We wear white in the winter, Black in the summer. No one will care. 

Honored Contributor

I wear off-white 12 months of the year.  I wear white-white as long as I feel comfortable with it.  I've never seen an explanation of the white rule that made any sense to me.

Honored Contributor

Be your own person and wear what you like whenever you like.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

out dated rule

Honored Contributor

Re: Still not sure

[ Edited ]

@Judaline     If this is wearing or not wearing white shoes is  a concern to you, you must be lucky to only have this to worry about. Be grateful.

Honored Contributor

I don’t wear white shoes...usually nude instead, but wear my white jeans (not dressier slacks) all year.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Judaline     If this is earing or not wearing white shoes is  a concern to you, you must be lucky to only have this to worry about. Be grateful.

@SeaMaiden   Hope the rest of your day goes better.