Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Still in “preparing your order” mode

Per ShopHQ.  I was wrong.  I received all my stuff yesterday!  The estimated delivery date was 5/11.  That was some fast service.  I ordered the gold jewelry 4 days ago.  I rarely shop there and only for the gold.  But they've always had fast shipping.  

At QVC it's a waiting game.

Contributor

I love shopping and I shop many retailers. With QVC, I lose all my excitement of my new purchases due to delay in shipping. JTV, HSN, Amazon (even non prime), ShopHQ are very good at shipping quickly. Even Etsy and Zulily are better as they do keep informed when the order will be shipped in case of international orders which take some time. I understand there is a lot of impact on supply chain and that is why I have ordered mostly clearance items on QVC which technically should already be in their warehouses. My other worry is, all the clothes are now being packaged in a thin envelop which starts ripping apart at the seams. I had several that had come apart 3-4 inches easily allowing anyone delivering to peek inside! 

Regular Contributor

I had my Belle Camo Shorts in 'Prepairing Your Order" than I get call CS. I called than they said my card wouldn't go thru. Which I told them that is not true. They ran it again with absolutely no problem. I truly believe it is an excuse for long processing time. It has about a week since that TSV. And still it sits in "Processing."
Trusted Contributor

Ordered items the first of the month.Still preparing one item.Shipping is terrible,why.?Many other places have better shipping by far.Guess,I just need to move on!