Respected Contributor

Re: Still in “preparing your order” mode

Same here ! I have several orders still not shipped yet, one going back to 4/15.

Trusted Contributor

One of my orders has gone in to the dreaded backorder status. Then it will probably be cancelled. Smiley Sad

Contributor

HSN ships items right away. The Q has gotten very bad

Contributor

I have one from 3/15 not shipped and only 100 miles from my house.

Respected Contributor

I was told by the Social team that 2 warehouses are having problems so just be a little more patient.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

As a customer we want to be informed about our orders.  Simply put advance order on an item if you do not have it in your warehouse!  Then we know and can decide if we want to wait.  All you do is create harshness under  the current in process until who knows when scenario.

@Gabidog    There is no doubt the QVC's greatest fault is their lack of honesty in communicating with customers.  Mike George tells stockholders all kinds of interesting things that he ought to be relaying to customers, who are the ones affected.  There is always an unnecessary air of secrecy that permeates all their dealings with us.  For Pete's sake, just tell us the ship is late so your order will be delayed..... that, we could understand. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Effie54   I know what you mean.  My order is over 15 days and has not shipped.  How can the Q do this?  Can't they send out an email explaining the delay?

@Katcat1   Oh, they send emails because I have received two of them...one that my lavendar plants will be shipped late after expected the end of March. I received another today that my "no-shows" (ordered beginning of April) will have unexpected delivery lays...AND I can't cancel because they're "shipped from the vendor". This system has been reprehensible for many, many years.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 -- KatCat1 wrote:

Better late than never -- I received a recorded message on my phone about the delay of Candace Bure's top that I purchased.  QVC apologized for the delay and will credit my account $10.   I think that is a kind gesture and the KEY to good Customer Service.  So, hats off to you, QVC.  

kindness is strength
kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Effie54   I know what you mean.  My order is over 15 days and has not shipped.  How can the Q do this?  Can't they send out an email explaining the delay?

I take that back, yesterday I received 3 delay emails. I still have no idea why it takes over a week to just prepare an order. So frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered two items,still preparing my order.The shipping dept. is terrible,when ordering from Amazon some times I recieve one or two days.Then you cannot even cancel,cause they are preparing your order,that stinks!