Trusted Contributor

@minimalistWF  I say the same thing.  I love Christmas, but I also like to enjoy each holiday as they come.  I want enjoy each day and each season as they come.  

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

We have yet to get in those amazing summer tomatoes yet!

Not around my location. My brother, in Austin, is now planting his fall tomatoes. His spring tomatoes have completed their destiny. Guess our tomatoes are fashion forward Woman Wink.

Super Contributor

I get a big kick out of the hosts wearing these sweats and complaining about how COLD they are.  "I'm so cold in this studio, even my hands are cold"  Shawn and Sandra Bennett keep complaining and layering hoodies over.  I'm sorry that they're so cold, but there are alot of women that don't have air conditioning or that have to work at places that don't have air, or don't have the control over the themostat.  

Trusted Contributor

@aoldgirl  I get a kick out of that too.  They are always cold and they are always naming places where it's cold and that's why you need the sweats or sweater or whatever they are presenting!  It's cold at the movies, or when you're at dinner, or at the beach.  lol!  

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Shawn is selling sweat shirts and sweat pants tonight. Here in sunny California they are predicting a high of 104 degrees tomorrow. I made a pact at the beginning of June to buy no new clothes for 3 months. Thanks Shawn and QVC for helping me keep my pact.

@chessylady 

I'm also in SoCal and my daily schedule is based on the heat, more than anything else ... and whether the destination has covered parking or not.  Nothing is more uncomfortable (to me) than getting into a car that's been sitting in the hot sun.     

I also can't look at cooler weather clothing ....  but not that long ago I did purchase a couple pair of Cuddl Duds fleece pants because the one pair I had were really wonderful, and the clearance price dropped from $32 to about $10 .... so now I have enough fleece pants to last me the rest of my life!  LOL   Woman LOL