Not applicable

I have waited a couple years before investing in these beautiful clothes,,,,Well, this is my season of change. So far,16 wonderful pieces have arrived from QVC....after opening the boxes I wondered what was the best way to take the wrinkles out from shipping. I pull out my ,,my little steamer and put it to work. Oh, the beauty that took place. Each piece came alive and my waiting was over. I have yet to wear them. I am so excited for this fall and wintertime with a new look. I am in my sixties and needed a change...These are so dressy, yet,,,comfy...I just wanted to share...I hope you all are as happy with yours as I am with mine.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

So glad you like them ... I've become a big LOGO fan myself - and I'm older than you!

Super Contributor

So happy for you!

Hope you are out and about, strutting ASAP. Enjoy! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Better keep that steamer out. Wait until you see what happens when you wash those pieces. I like the look too, but after I saw what happened in the laundry, I limited how much I purchase from this line.

Respected Contributor
On 9/24/2014 momcat said:

Better keep that steamer out. Wait until you see what happens when you wash those pieces. I like the look too, but after I saw what happened in the laundry, I limited how much I purchase from this line.

What was your experience? Shrinking?

Honored Contributor

OP - would you mind sharing what type of steamer you have?

I hate to drag out that iron and would love to have a small steamer. I know I would use it often.

I don't want the big floor model version that I have seen...but if you have a small version, I would greatly appreciate knowing what you use successfully!

TIA!!

Super Contributor
On 9/24/2014 momcat said:

I wash mine on delicate, tumble on low in the dryer for a few minutes then hang to dry - no wrinkles. Doesn't wrinkle when you wear it.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new clothes! It sounds like you are having fun, fashion should be fun. I have several LOGO tops, I love them but wrinkling is a problem. I washed mine on delicate, dried on delicate, took them out promptly and still got some wrinkles. I don't have steamer, I thought of hanging them in the shower and steaming the wrinkles out that way. On weekends, I like the skinny jean tucked into tall boots look but I only do it with long tops. LOGO is perfect for that look but the wrinkling problem has kept me from buying additional pieces.

Super Contributor

I, too, have recently jumped on the LOGO train. I've always shopped at Talbots but have been admiring these clothes for awhile. I ordered 3 items about a month ago and the last show she was on, I ordered 4 more pieces I am anxiously waiting for. I, too, use my steamer on these pieces. I ordered my first pair of leggings in petite so I am anxious to see how I like them. I am a true petite and was a little concerned with the length of the shirts that didn't come in petite, but I am quite satisfied since I am "senior" and some would say I don't need to be wearing leggings anyway! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 9/25/2014 jewelfool said:

I, too, have recently jumped on the LOGO train. I've always shopped at Talbots but have been admiring these clothes for awhile. I ordered 3 items about a month ago and the last show she was on, I ordered 4 more pieces I am anxiously waiting for. I, too, use my steamer on these pieces. I ordered my first pair of leggings in petite so I am anxious to see how I like them. I am a true petite and was a little concerned with the length of the shirts that didn't come in petite, but I am quite satisfied since I am "senior" and some would say I don't need to be wearing leggings anyway! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

jewelfool..would you mind sharing with me what type of steamer you use on your Logo?

I am not sure if the OP is coming back (first post) and I would really love to know what brand/model of steamer you use!!

TIA!