Esteemed Contributor

Re: Star Print Blouse With Leopard Skirt

I thought Leah looked very lovely & classy  . She is one of the best Hosts . Her voice is usually the right tone , she gives all the details and acts respectful to the vendors by allowing them time to talk.  I thoight the lepoard skirt with the wide belt was a nice combo  but the blouse would not have been my look.  I agree with the other poster the white print on the blouse was much smaller . In any event  Leah  looked beautiful . I was more interested in buying the skirt & belt than what she was selling .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's funny.  I love mixed prints and fabrics, but, I don't like that combo. It looks as if she can't decide if she's trying to match or not.  I'd prefer an entirely different color for the blouse -- red, green, blue.

Honored Contributor

Gosh Leah looks beautiful. I love her hair

Honored Contributor

I can't comment as I can't stand any kind of animal prints. But the blouse was OK.

Honored Contributor

I don't really care for that.

Respected Contributor

Separately, I like both the blouse and skirt.  Together, they'd be a big fashion don't for me.

Leah's hair seems to be getting bigger.  With those bangs, it looks like she's channeling Donna Summers.

Honored Contributor

That outfit looked great on Leah but out here in my real world, I couldn't (and wouldn't) get away with mixing prints like that.  That's not my thing but I'd definitely wear that shirt with black pants or with jeans.