Esteemed Contributor

I found it by accident and it's just what I've been looking for!!

Got platinum.  Want another because I didn't think I'd find a zip robe...I've been looking for awhile...but will have faith there there will be one when I need another.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I got it in pink. I went online before ordering and LL Bean had something similar for $80 so I went ahead and ordered the Herman robe. The Stan Herman items I have ordered have been high quality.

Super Contributor

I got the blue.  Had to have it!  I like that the zipper on this new design separates at the bottom.  I have missed my old Stan Herman chenille zip-up so much.  I think I wore it for at least 5 years.  It wasn't petite, either, and the bottom 2-3" were threadbare from dragging on the floor by the time I forced myself to toss it out.  But that robe was so warm and cozy and pulling it on was like getting a big, friendly hug.

Honored Contributor

Back in my years of being new to the Q phenomenon I bought many a Stan Herman robes! They were wonderul. The really held up well too. He has such a kind soul. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

I have 2 robes from QVC that I absolutely LOVE.  One is a Bob Mackie seersucker zip front with really pretty embriodery (A224650).  I wear it in the summer. The other is a plush Stan Herman that was a TSV several years ago (A217378) that I wear all winter.  It came in several solids with animal collars (I got brown) and also an animal print.  This plush TSV one does not look like it will trip a shorter person (I am about 5'2" and shrinking).  I like three colors but think I may go with the blue.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to pull this back up...but today I saw his long robe presented earlier today by KL's closet show...and said they had them in TALL - zip front, cozy and looked like what I really wanted....

THERE ARE NO TALL'S LEFT... Smiley Sad

Maybe I should have put this in the suggestion section... or the Q Talk section...does not matter as they do not have any.....

-Do Not Copy Pls-