Honored Contributor

Re: Stan Herman Plush “Cuddler”

I love the teal, that's very tempting. Looks so cozy.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@alicedee. Thanks, that was very helpful. 👍
Honored Contributor

As I sit here typing I'm wearing the hot pink one.  Ordered the purple the other day because I didn't want to be without one when it had to go in the wash!!  Love it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY I can see that robe and would buy it lickety split! I wonder if there's a way you can make the suggestion.

But I LOVE the cuddler too, and gave one to each of my nieces. One got it in black, the other in fuschia. They love theirs too.

Edit: Romary 1 I misspelled your name, so sorry!

Trusted Contributor

Mine is also in the teal. It's beautiful. I have it on right now with the Cuddl Duds velour leggings. I am so comfy and cozy! This is the softest thing I've ever felt - well, this and the Berkshire velvety soft sheets but this is a longer nap, just super plush and silky soft.

The fuschia color is spectacular. If you love bright hot pink, you need that one. The black is deep dark velvety, gorgeous. The fit is very loose and generous, as it's supposed to be. So it's not "sloppy" per se, as in something that's not cut right. You wouldn't want this kind of a thing to be fitted. It's a throw on. I can't imagine wearing it out really, but then I don't do the pajamas outdoors thing. I'm old! But my nieces are young and they love theirs too. Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Ladies....I ended up ordering another one this morning....I got the purple this time.   Know I will love it!  And the lower price is great.

I spend a lot of time at home in the winter, and love wearing comfy and cozy things when it's snowing and blowing outside!

Trusted Contributor

@alicedee, I need someone to pin me down because I want to order another one, either in purple or black! $25 is a steal. But I have to store it and it's bulky.

Respected Contributor

@Thats Me I hang mine in the closet....it's so "squishy" you can slide it in between other things pretty easily (sorry, I'm such an enabler!!!".

I took a picture so @Pearlee could actually see it on me to check out the fit, but of course the site is being wonky and won't let me upload a picture.  I'll keep trying through the day and maybe I can get it to post.  I cut my head off the picture so no one will be subjected to my face lol!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alicedee, You are too funny! But I'm sure a picture would be helpful. When I ordered mine I wasn't quite sure what would be best for me, because I'm petite but also kind of plus; but the missy regular fits with PLENTY of room to spare and I like the length, to my knees.