Occasional Visitor

Does anyone know the item # for the beautiful ivory criss-cross top Stacy had on last night at 9pm EST Coats & Outerwear?? I want it!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Stacy's Crisscross Top

[ Edited ]

It could be this one:

https://www.qvc.com/B-Collection-by-Bobeau---Cross-Front-Top.product.A502640.html?sc=SRCH

download.jpgSorry I couldn't make this image of Stacey larger. Zoom in and see it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stacey is wearing that top in the video for this item if you want to see it in action:

https://www.qvc.com/Attitudes-by-Renee-Global-Illusions-Sherpa-Coat.product.A458829.html?sc=IROA

I watched that entire 2-hour "Coats & Outerwear" show and enjoyed it very much especially with Stacey as the host.

Respected Contributor

This is a cute top but I'm confused.  It's on clearance but has no reviews.  Also, the picture for the item looks like it's quite "sparkly" yet I see no reference to it in the description and no evidence of sparkle in the video of Stacey. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suzeecat wrote:

This is a cute top but I'm confused.  It's on clearance but has no reviews.  Also, the picture for the item looks like it's quite "sparkly" yet I see no reference to it in the description and no evidence of sparkle in the video of Stacey. 

@Suzeecat 

The sparkly is barely visible in the video. I can see it on her sleeve when the lights hit it just right...about 55 seconds into the video when the camera comes in close. View the video in full-screen mode and you can see it better that way.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Suzeecat wrote:

@Suzeecat 

The sparkly is barely visible in the video. I can see it on her sleeve when the lights hit it just right...about 55 seconds into the video when the camera comes in close. View the video in full-screen mode and you can see it better that way.

Ah well, that makes it a no-go for me.  I don't want/need the sparkle.  I do like the style - and the price - though.