Honored Contributor

Re: Stacey SG Brand Ambassador

Susan told the TV viewers Stacy would be 'flying around the world to other QVC shows'.

Honored Contributor

Looks like prayers have been answered, less SG and hopefully more of this gorgeous Stacey. I disagree with Sharon and Susan ,that new knit sweater is overwhelming on a petite woman.

Trusted Contributor

No, she's not the model. I enjoy her presentations and think she could be a good host. We sure need some new faces. Oh well
Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 taja123 said:

Susan had her new Stacy on her l0 PM show, also, in which she stated that Stacey will be global and also will be filling in at the Q when she is not there. That doesn't sound "ambiguous" to me. More like Marilyn Torres won't be filling in for her anymore. I liked Marilyn a lot and thought she did a great job.

oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:
On 1/4/2015 taja123 said:

Susan had her new Stacy on her l0 PM show, also, in which she stated that Stacey will be global and also will be filling in at the Q when she is not there. That doesn't sound "ambiguous" to me. More like Marilyn Torres won't be filling in for her anymore. I liked Marilyn a lot and thought she did a great job.

oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

Your welcome, Mtn. She also said Stacy would be on Fashionably Early. You know Marilyn always did that with Jayne & Pat. Susan sounds like she really likes Stacy & is going to take some of the load off her. Marilyn has been her stylist for years. This is a different title job.

Valued Contributor

WOW ! She is beautiful, elegant, well-spoken, and totally at-ease in front of the camera. I am really looking forward to watching whenever she is on!

An excellent choice to represent Susan Graver.

Honored Contributor

I suppose Susan was planning for her daughter to take over for her eventually. I know that kids wanna do what kids wanna do and following in Mommy's footsteps wasn't her idea of exciting. If I were to inherit a multi-million dollar company I'd jump at it, but not everyone feels that way. I heard Jacqueline is in NYC where she grew up, working for a design house.

~ house cat ~
Super Contributor

On 1/4/2015 baker said:

Looks like prayers have been answered, less SG and hopefully more of this gorgeous Stacey. I disagree with Sharon and Susan ,that new knit sweater is overwhelming on a petite woman.

I was so delighted NOT to hear SG and have her replaced by a a nice, courteous and charming lady that I bought something right away. I usually cannot watch SG either live or on video so I don't see her stuff any more. But when I got a chance to watch I did my part and purchased a top. YAY@!! hope this happens a lot more often than not.!

Frequent Contributor

I have had the pleasure of seeing Stacey on a few shows and she does a great job. I really can't watch Susan talking nonstop! However, Stacey was knowledgeable , polite, and easy to listen to. Hope she is on more often!
Respected Contributor

I just watched the video of her presenting a pencil skirt with Pat this morning. That girl is seriously fabulous. What on earth is she doing working for the SG line? Are jobs in fashion that scarce? I don't know her background, but I suspect it is in modeling or merchandising, rather than in design. Either way, she looks like a real asset.

I wonder if people are going to stop her on the street and ask her for more liquid knit....