Valued Contributor

Spring has sprung!! Wearing my beach pants from D & C

I forgot how comfy these pants are. I bought two pair last year one of the white and blue geo print and a navy blue pair. I wore the white ones to an anniversayr party at the beach last summer. got so many compliments on them. Its getting warmer here and today I was try to lift my spirits a bit so I dragged the navy pair out from the closet... forgot how comfy they were! like a hug.  I'm hoping they have another TSV for these pants before summer..

Valued Contributor

Re: Spring has sprung!! Wearing my beach pants from D & C

I think I like these better than the AnyWhere ones that were on the TSV last week. those are just fancy walmart pajamas. the worst!

Respected Contributor

I got those pants in black & palm print last year...loved them and wore them everywhere, work, church, even to an in-home wedding reception! A change of tops/sandals/jewelry and they go anywhere. I went back for the coral floral about a month ago, and can't wait to wear those either!

Valued Contributor

I have the blue ikat but having trouble figuring out if the dark background is navy or black. Anyone? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I have 4 pair (2 cargo pant style; 2 regular).  Living in a year-round warm climate, these are my winter pants.  I love them, especially last year's prints.  I'm sure I'll add a few more pairs this year.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I have them in black & navy.  Would have liked to have gotten the Ikat but they were out of my size.  

It still looks & feels like winter here...but I'm going to Florida soon.  Looking forward to being in sandal weather!

Valued Contributor

I bought the black and green palm pair last year. They look terrific when paired with a black 3/4 length sleeve t-shirt. I hope these pants (in petite) are back this year in some other prints They are wonderful to take to the beach, because they are so cool, comfortable, and they don’t wrinkle! 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the blue & white geo print and I like them too.  I should wear them more often.  I did not think that style would look good on me, but I was pleasantly surprised.  Maybe I should buy some more.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I must be the odd one out.  I was shocked at how thick and heavy they are for "beach" pants.   

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I must be the odd one out.  I was shocked at how thick and heavy they are for "beach" pants.   

Although I'm sure that part of their sell is that you could use them at the beach, I guess I take the "beach" designation to describe the style rather than where one would necessarily wear them?