Honored Contributor

There doesn't seem to be much point in putting together a Spring or Summer wardrobe this year.  Many will be working from home, probably in PJs.  Except for one doctor's appointment, I have no reason to get dressed anytime in the near future.  Can't even go to the grocery store.  I'll probably pull on some old jeans and work in the yard.  That's all I'll need.  This is no fun.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Nope.  I am working from home, but don't wear my pj's.  Not that the thought hadn't crossed my mind.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I had no idea why I kept buying pretty lounge outfits the last several months.  I work full time so when would I wear them? I have co-workers who wear things like that to work but I’m a bit more conservative in public. Now I know. 

I’ve worked full time from home before but I never once thought about wearing my PJs. According to previous employers, it has to do with a professional mindset.

Honored Contributor

I sooo want to get out and shop. I want to find a Spring jacket. I have money in hand but can't go. Driving me crazy. I don't shop for clothing online, I prefer to shop local since my small town in now dying a slow death. Woman Sad

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I sooo want to get out and shop. I want to find a Spring jacket. I have money in hand but can't go. Driving me crazy. I don't shop for clothing online, I prefer to shop local since my small town in now dying a slow death. Woman Sad

I think that is the point of this programming - to take you mind off the pandemic. This might be a good time to take a chance on buying clothing on line. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I had the same thought that there’s no point in thinking about a spring wardrobe. I do change out of my pjs into regular clothes everyday but I’m not excited about adding anything new for spring now that my only outings are occasional grocery store and walking around the neighborhood by myself.  I’m so hoping it doesn’t last through the summer. 

Honored Contributor
I lost some weight over the winter and just hope my warm weather clothes are still wearable. I’ll probably have to alter or replace some pants. Otherwise - just some new footwear and hosiery.
Honored Contributor

When this situation passes...I will be shopping......I prefer to try on before buying.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Maybe it is a good time to go through our closets and try things on, decide what to keep and not keep, reorganize everything. 

Valued Contributor

I still like to do makeup, hair, put on something cute with jewelry, even if I don't go anywhere. It makes me feel like myself. And I have noticed my husband seems in a better mood if I do that. I don't dress nice all of the time because I cook so much, but when we have something simple, I do my thing.