Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I mix it up on occasion with a wide leg trouser so I'm cool with that but what the heck is an 'elevated' polka dot??!

gramercy wide leg.jpg

@Andreatoo 

I think it means that the outfit has different sizes of polka dots.  

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I mix it up on occasion with a wide leg trouser so I'm cool with that but what the heck is an 'elevated' polka dot??!

gramercy wide leg.jpg

@Andreatoo 

I think it means that the outfit has different sizes of polka dots.  

@Tennesseegal 

In this context they probably mean better than the average polka dot so I'm very curious to see what that better polka dot looks like?! This came off of the Vida site listed under 'polka dots, elevated'

elevated pd.jpg

Honored Contributor
I prefer pointy or almond toe shoes. Any other looks too clunky on my feet.
Honored Contributor

I'll go along with my usual classic styles, suits, big handbags, plaid, denim, and some of the preppy shoes like loafers, oxfords, and driving shoes.

I'll leave neons and psychodelics to teenagers and 20 somethings.  

Honored Contributor
I have about a dozen pairs of wide leg pants that I’ve collected over the years. I like them in the warmer weather. More comfortable.
Honored Contributor
What I don’t do are florals, denim, dresses, neon, puff sleeves, suits, plaid . I do like bright colors.
Esteemed Contributor

I wear what I like, what's comfortable and what suits my lifestyle.  I pay absolutely no attention to bloggers or influencers.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Somewhere, and I can't remember where, I saw a black/white blouse that had small dots on the sleeves and a larger dot on the body of the blouse. That's why I thought elevated dots meant different sizes.  Who knows?  I have a brown and white dot dress from Dotty Graver!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Talbot's have a couple pr of square toe shoes in their spriing collection.

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

I'm sure we will see 1 million interpretations of what's elevated when it comes to polkadots! LOL