Regular Contributor

Spring Fashion: Are we in a rut?

It seems to me all the fashions presented recently look like different variations of (1) T-shirts and light jackets (2) summer pants (capri, leggings, jeans) (3) some kind of sandel or (4) some kind of maxi dress outfit. Just not seeing anything that stands out this year. Am I missing the boat somewhere or is this all there is out there?

Would love to get excited about something, but am just not seeing anything unique or have any elegance to it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spring Fashion: Are we in a rut?

I'm with you on your take. Don't just shop the Q and their limited lines, there are plenty of sites, boutiques, malls, etc. I wore the platform shoes in the '70's, which again arrived in the '90's, and are still used this season. Seems like stuff isn't novelty anymore.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Regular Contributor

I work so much I'd gotten spoiled buying via QVC. The sizing was always consistent for me, but am really disappointed this year I don't see a single thing that I'm interested in trying.

Super Contributor

Yeah you are right.Same stuff even in malls etc.So sick of it.Where are all these so called designers lol.

Regular Contributor

I really wish the q would do more wardrobe items. I like entire outfits not separates.
Super Contributor

I don't think I'm in a rut. I've found some new pieces to work into my ""look.""

Honored Contributor

There's more variety here at QVC than there is in brick and mortar stores. That's one reason why I shop here so much and elsewhere online. You go into any brick and mortar store and it's basically all the same stuff in the same ""safe"" colors.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/17/2014 chrystaltree said:

There's more variety here at QVC than there is in brick and mortar stores. That's one reason why I shop here so much and elsewhere online. You go into any brick and mortar store and it's basically all the same stuff in the same "safe" colors.

Oh my gosh, I could not disagree with you more!

Super Contributor

I agree, not a whole lot new out there.
Not applicable

Right kind of clothing surely helps to impress onlookers with first look. So I also want to buy some clothes.For this summer I bought two maxi skirt from honeyandlace and these are very beautiful.Can you help me to buy more clothes???????

Maxi Skirt