Honored Contributor

They're starting.  Does anyone order this early?  I will only if I absolutely LOVE an item.

This one was from Poetry.  Their site has beautiful high quality linens.

Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Collection Emails

[ Edited ]

I haven't received any spring catelogs yet but I'm betting if the one you note has linens, I bet they have quilts too.  I so LOVE bedding and I have LOTS of it - outerwear you know.  I'll have to check out your site.

Pretty sure you're talking fashions linens.  My bad...

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I haven't received any spring catelogs yet but I'm betting if the one you note has linens, I bet they have quilts too.  I so LOVE bedding and I have LOTS of it - outerwear you know.  I'll have to check out your site.

Pretty sure you're talking fashions linens.  My bad...

Poetry is clothing but Linen Source is fantastic with a wide variety if you're looking for house items.

Honored Contributor

I wear a shoe size that is hard to find except through catalogs.  I wear a 10C.  To get a good fit in nice pumps and , I must get a 10C.  I already received two spring shoe catalogs but I just cannot bring myself to buy shoes I can't wear for 5 months.  I did that once and forgot I had them! 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm with you @ECBG...I'll buy early if I love it.  Did you mean to post a pic of something from Poetry?  I can't see anything in your OP.  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I never order spring clothing this early. I like to take my time and look around to see what's interesting. I've always kept a "basic" wardrobe and then only add special pieces each season....mostly boutique type jackets, scarves, etc. I try to stay w/ that formula or my closet (and I) get overwhelmed.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF,No, I haven't really looked at it yet. I always find several pieces. They have a nice web site if you'd like to look.  They do have high quality, though. Think similar to J Jill but really, really nice linen and natural fibers. I'd love to "spend up a storm" if I could!  LOL!!!Smiley Happy