Valued Contributor

Re: Sporto TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

I love Sorel as well..  Also live in my Keen Hoodoo's when its snowing in Colorado which is often!

Esteemed Contributor

Saw the Sportos; really  cute, but I never see snow.. Too bad, love the puffer coats, too. All cute. 

Super Contributor

I don't need another pair but I purchased the black leopard, lol, I couldn't resist they are just too cute.

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

If you live through the serious winters like I do, you can't beat Sorel Joan of Arctic boots. Warm, durable, well made, fashionable. Love mine, but they are pricier than the Sportos. Doesn't matter what they cost when it's 40 below and your feet are warm.

@MaggieMack I have always wanted a pair of Sorels.  Just never lived in the climate to justify it.  If I ever find the Sporto TS on clearance I might pick up a pair -- though I'd probably do better if they were mid-shaft.

Good price on the long Sporto puffer coat too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

If you live through the serious winters like I do, you can't beat Sorel Joan of Arctic boots. Warm, durable, well made, fashionable. Love mine, but they are pricier than the Sportos. Doesn't matter what they cost when it's 40 below and your feet are warm.

Ita. I love Sorel. They are stylish but utilitarian in bad weather.  I like sporto (some). These were not my style. 

I own 4 pairs of Sorel and love them!

Sorel are fashionable and warm. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Even though I don't really need this type of boot, I ordered the black w/gray faux fur to try. I ordered up a 1/2 size.  I have never had this type of boot before, but I saw a lot of this style, but shorter, at the mall last week.  I'll review them here when I receive them.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

those boots are adorable and I had to change the channel because I wanted to order them and frankly I really don't need them.  I bought the Sporto TS last year and was very happy with them.  The only complaint I have is the ties don't stayed tied even when double tied.  I do t know if waxing them would solve the problem.

Respected Contributor

HSN usually ships quickly, so hopefully I'll have the boots by the end of the week.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I live in a warm climate & have no need of winter boots like that but I do love Sportos shoes. I am hoping to get a pair of their ankle boots. 

I hope everyone who ordered gets a perfect fit & loves them - cute boots. 

Respected Contributor

My Sporto boots came today.  My first impression was that I loved the style.  I tried them on with no socks and even though they were so cute, they were too wide and a little long. For some reason, I thought they would have a softer lining that would allow to wear without socks, but that was not the case.  Thinking, I would be returning them, I decided to try them on with my boot socks and the fit was perfect.  I absolutely don't need them because snow is rare where I live, but I'm keeping them because I love the way they look and they're very comfortable.