Respected Contributor

I think these are really cute.  They say they are adjustable, but I am still concerned that they will be too tight for my calf.  Has anyone seen them?  What do you think?  Also, if you have purchased Sporto boots before, do you wear your normal shoe size or size up? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Trudey, I am staying out of threads with you because I end up buying things!  Just popped in to say that I think the Sporto boots are cute...I just don't live in super cold climate to get much use out of them.  They will look good with your new plaid jacket.  Which color are you considering?

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl  I live in the Southeast.  We only get snow occasionally and it may get cold or it may not.  We never know if it will be 80 degrees or 20 degrees at Christmas.  With all that said, I don't need these boots, but they are so stinkin' cute.  I'm looking at the black w/gray.  Please don't stay away from my posts Smiley Happy  I need your input.

Respected Contributor

I was teasing about staying away.  You can't shake me that easily! Cat Tongue  To your real question, I have never owned a Sporto boot so can't help with fit but it makes sense to enquire.  I wonder if HSN has reviews of other similarly styled boots so you can check out the sizing question? Though it is much more useful to be able to engage the helpful folks here.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Sporto boots they sold last week along with the Puffer coats.  Hoping they fit.  Last year I had to return a pair that was too small (I ordered my regular size) - but I also have another pair that fit me fine.   So I have no idea how the TS is sized.  They are cute.

Honored Contributor

I wear either a 7.5 or 8 in shoes and I wear an 8 in Sporto boots.  If I was going to wear a super thick sock, I'd need an 8.5.

The boots today are cute but I bought a new pair of winter snow boots last year so I just don't need these. 

Esteemed Contributor

I own two pair of Sporto boots and have my eye on these. They are my number one for a a true "snow" boot.  They really do hold up in the winter weather and still look good years later. I really have been looking for white for years and these are calling my name. I find them to run true to size unless you plan on wearing thick socks. I usually go barefoot or just a really thin sock or footie. I want a winter boot that looks good but that I can walk in the snow and wet without having to spray or wipe or maintain. These always do that for me.

Honored Contributor

I did own a pair of Sporto boots and gave them away before having a chance to try them out... 

They were very comfortable -- 1/2 size larger than my usual.

This was many years ago, so my information may not be accurate about the sizing.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

the foot bed of Sporto TSV is the same as last year except the changed the styling on the shaft.   the sizing was way off, i ordered a size 8 and they were very wide and short. my toes bumped against the front. for this reason and there was no padding in the sole and the thinsolite is a very thin liner. i returned them.  it's a glorified rain boot. not for serious snow and cold

Esteemed Contributor

If you live through the serious winters like I do, you can't beat Sorel Joan of Arctic boots. Warm, durable, well made, fashionable. Love mine, but they are pricier than the Sportos. Doesn't matter what they cost when it's 40 below and your feet are warm.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop