Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sport Savvy

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal  That polka-dot top looked exactly what I've always thought PJ tops looked like (if I wore PJ's). It's horrible. 

I didn't order anything today. Nothing was exciting to me. I had hoped for skirts to golf and play tennis in, but nothing like Sport Savvy items of the past. These items were similar to Gary's own line IMO and not anything I'd wear in public. Just more QVC sloppy, boring leisure wear.

Expected the Spruce top would be here by Saturday, but delivery is now scheduled for Wednesday. Who knows with QVC? From what I saw in today's Sport Savvy show, I'll try the top on and probably return it; really disappointed in Gary's take on this line. He doesn't have a clue that was casual wear - NOT leisure wear. Does he know the difference? 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

I wish they would do regular pants vs joggers. Seen enough joggers, Disappointing choices to me. 

Regular Contributor
Happy to see the return of this line. I requested the return of it for years. The Denim and Co. Active line offers a near dupe in the joggers 95% cotton 5% spandex content. Pockets do not protrude, waistband is very comfortable.
Super Contributor

Joggers are almost all I will buy because they sell so few petite pants. I don't have to hem joggers plus they keep my legs warmer by gathering around my ankles so cold air doesn't go up my legs.  The thing you have no interest in may be just what someone else is looking for so good there is variety.