Respected Contributor

Sport Savvy returns to QVC January 11

[ Edited ]

SVY.jpg

Mary Beth Roe hosts the return of Sport Savvy - QVC's athleisure/sportswear apparel line - on December 27 at 10am ET on QVC.

Courtney Khondabi hosts on Tuesday, January 11 at 2am ET on QVC.

Sport Savvy last aired as a clearance show on Friday, July 29, 2011 at 4pm ET.

Check out the Sport Savvy shop to see new items in 2022: 

Sport Savvy - Fashion - QVC.com

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sport Savvy returns to QVC December 27

I hope Sport Savvy is in addition to and not a replacement of Zuda line. I love the Zuda items I've purchased. Quality items that don't look the same as every other line out there.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I always liked sports savvy. Will be watching. Thanks @banned again 

Honored Contributor

I'll be interested to see what they offer.  I don't have a lot from this line, but I liked the things I did buy.

Honored Contributor

Doubt it will be as good as it was ,nothing is.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@banned again I LOVED the Sport Savvy line. I'm hoping they come back with the quality that they had before.  Like others I have several items that have held up over the years and still look great.  I'm optimistic and hope i won't be let down.  I have my fingers crossed.  They had some great sets back in the day. Their stuff was soft and washed and dried perfectly for me.  

Respected Contributor

I liked Sport Savvy, high quality apparel. But if they make it with trapeze hems, high low hems, matronly florals, see through knits, joggers, joggers, joggers and hoodies, hoodies and more hoodies, I won't be buying. I have a few joggers and hoodies but I don't need more.

Esteemed Contributor

This is good news IF Sport Savvy returns with the same quality and style as in the past. NO hoodies or high/low hems or poly/span fabrics; the cotton fabric (blend) was (and still is) perfect.  It launders well, wears well, and packs well.

Sport Savvy is my go-to for tennis and golf clothing. It's reasonably priced, attractive and comfortable.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I wasn't wild about the original.  Too.many 2-piece outfits which are unsatisfactory for someone  who is two different sizes, top and bottom.  Also their tees were very skimpy in size and length.  We have plenty of athleisure wear and don't need more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

This is good news IF Sport Savvy returns with the same quality and style as in the past. NO hoodies or high/low hems or poly/span fabrics; the cotton fabric (blend) was (and still is) perfect.  It launders well, wears well, and packs well.

Sport Savvy is my go-to for tennis and golf clothing. It's reasonably priced, attractive and comfortable.

@BirkiLady    How do you know all these things when its not even for sale yet?  It'll be a new line.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment