Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sport Savvy returns to QVC December 27

@BirkiLady 

I agree.  That line, and many others that used to be, offered affordable, classic clothing.  When I worked, I bought quite a bit from QVC.

Now, I just don't need much of anything and I've cycled out most of my work clothes with the exception of some nice blazers.

I'm no longer an avid shopper, and rarely watch more than a few minutes at a time.  I lost interest and patience Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again wrote:

SVY.jpg

Mary Beth Roe hosts the return of Sport Savvy - QVC's athleisure/sportswear apparel line - on December 27 at 10am ET on QVC.

Courtney Khondabi hosts on Tuesday, January 11 at 2am ET on QVC.

Sport Savvy last aired as a clearance show on Friday, July 29, 2011 at 4pm ET.

Check out the Sport Savvy shop to see new items in 2022: 

Sport Savvy - Fashion - QVC.com

I have many Sports Savvy sets - 2 and 3-pieces. Still wearing all of them and they're in perfect condition.

Respected Contributor

Just wondering how it will differ from D&Co Active ...

Contributor

I have a few Sports Savy tops. Will be interested to see what they have. Lately, all the tops I see look the same - shapeless v-necks that just hang.

Honored Contributor

I liked the quality and materials used in the old Sport Savvy line, but back then they sold mostly sets which made it difficult for me since I need a larger size on the bottom than the top. The few items I owned washed and wore well. I might purchase new items if they sell separates. Will depend on the styles and materials though. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Sport Savvy returns to QVC January 11

SCHEDULE CHANGE: 

Mary Beth's 10am ET show today has been changed to Renee Greenstein fashion. The relaunch of Sport Savvy has been pushed back:

Tuesday, January 11 at 2am ET with Courtney

Tuesday, January 11 at 1pm ET with Sandra

Friday, February 4 at 11am ET with Kerstin

(all QVC main channel)

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

They are bringing back Modern Soul and Sports Savy. I wonder if they want to have more in house brands which bring in higher profits. It appears that is the course they are following.

Regular Contributor

I had a couple of Jessica Holbrook fake suede blazers and they were great quality. I am tired of all the leisure wear and pj type of clothes being sold lately. I never buy fashions on the Q anymore, mostly shop JCP, Marshalls, TJMaxx.

I believe the fabric back in the 90s was called moleskin and I loved it. Had big shirts, etc. Never looked worn.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I once loved Sport Savvy and was happy to see it return.  Unfortunately, the colors and patterns they are offering are not my style. I did buy this one top, because I have several pairs of black sweats and yoga style pants that I wear around the house.  It arrived today and I'm delighted with the feel, fit and quality. I hope they continue the line, with more up-to-date color options.

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 7.23.13 PM.png

~ house cat ~