Occasional Contributor
Did Elena Duque, brand ambassador, leave Sport Savvy?
Super Contributor
Wasn't she pregnant? Maybe she had her baby?
I am enjoying the person on now. I got the skort and matching tee in the bright pink.
Occasional Contributor
I also am enjoying the new vendor now. I like the French Terry palm trees short and shirt set.
Super Contributor
Cute set...and model Angela looked great. She has such a beautiful smile!
Honored Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
Wasn't she pregnant? Maybe she had her baby?
I am enjoying the person on now. I got the skort and matching tee in the bright pink.

@Justshop  I don't think the Sport Savvy rep ever announced a pregnancy.  That was the Koolaburra rep who was pregnant, had her baby, and came right back a couple of weeks later.

I remember the [apparently former] Sports Savvy rep saying she was going on a family vacation.  Haven't seen her since.

I really like the new rep -- she's great.

Respected Contributor

I caught the end of the show and think the new Representative, Rachel, does wonders for the brand. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

When I watched her recently she mentioned a vacation she was going to take.

Esteemed Contributor
@MindyD. I think you’re thinking of the Koolabura ambassador. I do not believe Elena is/was pregnant. I observed too when I saw the new rep if Elena is gone
Honored Contributor

Re: Sport Savvy ambassador

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:
@MindyD. I think you’re thinking of the Koolabura ambassador. I do not believe Elena is/was pregnant. I observed too when I saw the new rep if Elena is gone

@Teddixat @I have never watched a Koolabura show. I'm recalling watching Elena a couple of weeks ago and think I remember, not positive though,  her saying something about her going on a vacation. She never said anything about being pregnant.

Contributor

Agreed. The new Sport Savvy rep is just better all the way around. Curious what happened to her predecessor, who never seemed to be enjoying her job. All these unannounced comings and goings on QVC are enough to give one whiplash!!!