Regular Contributor

Sport Saavy. anyone remember?

Just unpacked clothing that has been in storage ir a year (recnetly moved while having a home built)   And unpacked prt Saavy sets.   That brand fit the Quality Value and Convenience  QVC used to have.   

My shopping from QVC has decreased a lot over the years as I get more disappointed each time I do purchase clothing.   

I do miss Sports Saavy so glad I kept them. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sport Saavy. anyone remember?

I still own one Sport Savy outfit. It was a hooded jacket and pants to match. I still wear it and looks as good as the day I got it. Really cute at leisure outfit.

Respected Contributor

@shopped out 

@Lucylu12 

Gary has made mention many times referencing Sport Savvy when he's been on with Carolyn.

It's somewhat the blueprint if you will for the D & C athleisure line.

I purchased many things from Sport Savvy (sets and such) and gave a lot as gifts too back in the day.

Well made and comfy.

Cute and stylish.

What's not to love!

Respected Contributor

I remember and love Sport Savvy !  I still have a zip hoodie that I wear and it also looks as nice as the day I bought it!

How about Fashion Formulas??  Anyone???

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

I bought a top and pants outfit that was Sports Savvy. I liked it then. I still wear it every now and again.

Trusted Contributor

i still love and wear both a pink and a black velour "jogging outfit." I also sleep in SS pale purple velour pants.  Somehow I lost the jacket.  Those items have lasted forever and fit me like a glove. Love the elastic waist with drawstring. 

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I remember and love Sport Savvy !  I still have a zip hoodie that I wear and it also looks as nice as the day I bought it!

How about Fashion Formulas??  Anyone???

@redwingsgal    I remember Fashion Formula as being rather thin, cheaply made knits.  There was a similar brand called Aileen sold in stores that was more substantial and much better quality.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still wear a lot of it to work, if it still fits me!!!

Honored Contributor

Still wearing some of their clothes.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

Sport Savvy was my favorite & I still have one pair of capri's.  I would buy it in a heart beat if it was the same quality as it was years ago.