Respected Contributor

Re: Sport Saavy. anyone remember?

Yes I remember, loved the brand.

Respected Contributor

Yes, wearing it now!   Thank heavens I purchased 4 pair of leggings (92% cotton/8% span) back then)... that's all I wear even in the coldest winter months... if this line would return, I would "return" to QVC.  Nothing compares!

Esteemed Contributor

@shopped out wrote:

Just unpacked clothing that has been in storage ir a year (recnetly moved while having a home built)   And unpacked prt Saavy sets.   That brand fit the Quality Value and Convenience  QVC used to have.   

My shopping from QVC has decreased a lot over the years as I get more disappointed each time I do purchase clothing.   

I do miss Sports Saavy so glad I kept them. 

I have several 2 and 3-piece sets --- Great Clothes!!!! Must be around 8 to 12 yrs old.

Esteemed Contributor

Loved the brand. It was my 'hook' to begin purchasing items at QVC. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Yep, Sport Saavy was well made, good quality and stylish at an affordable price....I miss that line ....D&C's leisure line doesnt quite live up to it....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Yes I remember.. I still wear a  pink hoodie set from Sport Saavy that has matching pants and shorts. Its held up beautifully. 

Respected Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

Sport Savvy was my favorite & I still have one pair of capri's.  I would buy it in a heart beat if it was the same quality as it was years ago.

Poshmarks has it on their website.

Honored Contributor

There's another blast from the past.  I do remember the brand, I owned it back in the day too.  

Respected Contributor

I do and quality pieces.

Honored Contributor

I still have a few SS outfits left.  The ones I have left are the velour fabric.  Love them and they still look like new.   They have been worn over and over again and still look great.