Honored Contributor

Spending More Time Here Lately

I’m posting this in the Fashion forum because this is the forum I read & post on most often. 

I’ve been spending more time here lately since we have been asked to stay home during the current crisis. I usually would read and post twice a week, but now I am here everyday. 

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for posting, reading, and replying to threads whether it be fashion, beauty, home, chat, etc. Logging in and going through the boards helps to pass some time each day. I really enjoy checking in to see what’s going on. 

👍🥰😄

Super Contributor

Re: Spending More Time Here Lately

Our lives have certainly gone through some changes. Sunday is no longer a time for me to dress up -attend church-and dine out for the day. I hope I will soon be able to return to that and will post photos of my outfits and such. Everyone keep safe for now. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

I keep hoping that one day you'll actually like 100% something that I post. Cat TongueCat Wink

It will be my Sally Field acceptance speech victory.

Image result for sally field you like me gif

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I’m posting this in the Fashion forum because this is the forum I read & post on most often. 

I’ve been spending more time here lately since we have been asked to stay home during the current crisis. I usually would read and post twice a week, but now I am here everyday. 

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for posting, reading, and replying to threads whether it be fashion, beauty, home, chat, etc. Logging in and going through the boards helps to pass some time each day. I really enjoy checking in to see what’s going on. 

👍🥰😄

Yes , my iPad keeps saying my screen time is up 100%😄

Esteemed Contributor

The Fashion Forum is the place to be.  😎

Honored Contributor

@wilma You're fine.  we're all doing what you described.

I know I could sit on a sun drenched deck with shade from the trees and read my fashion magazines all day, taking out color combinations and pictures I found inspiring.  The magazines have lost their magic, and I have turned to the net without the same magic.

My paperback stack has shrunk with the lack of time resulting in working so much!  I LOVE being the top stylist for 5 states, or so I'm told, lol!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm right here with you, @wilma.   I've been on these forums much more than usual.  Much more.  But that's OK.  I'm glad these posters are here.    Thanks to all of you! 

Keep those photos coming, @lolakimono!   And funny pet pictures, @SPURT!   And, @MystriTSquirrel, I'm waiting for a pic of a squirrel with a hospital mask. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt