Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spell & The Gypsy Collective

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@MyShadowLove

Revolve carries lots of brands that are in "better" department stores.  I believe I have one item from AG that I got from them and everything was fine.

IIRC @GenXmuse orders from them.

@lolakimono....Wow, I'm in trouble!...lol...I just checked out their website and they have a wonderful collection from many different brands, including Free People, which I love.....such a great selection of lovely styles!

I'm nursing an awful head cold today and this will be a good remedy while relaxing and sipping on some green tea this afternoon....I feel better already! Woman Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Very pretty all - love them! Love the styles, the prints, the soft colors.

Esteemed Contributor

I only "hearted" the first post, but I absolutely LOVE every single piece that you posted.  What a beautiful, feminine, soft lot of clothing!  

Trusted Contributor

Very 60s-70s. Wore it then. Not really my style (except the white dress which I'd wear now), but, I think all these pieces are really beautiful.   I love the soft, peaceful colors. 

Honored Contributor

NAY .... 

Frequent Contributor

Love the semi-muted paisley print in the second pic. I very, very rarely wear shorts (live in the North) but I would wear this blouse casually with jeans or a denim skirt -- which seem to be hard to find these days! I have been perusing online options -- the ones I have found are either too short or too long or have a fringe hem (not a fan of this trend for adults).
Honored Contributor

Revolve is great! Free shipping and returns. 

Honored Contributor

I like the first and last dresses.  Very feminine.  

kindness is strength