Honored Contributor

Re: Special Occasion Dress Accessory

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

The first time I saw a back necklace was when Nicole Kidman wore one.  Of course, she was absolutely stunning with it. 

@San Antonio Gal 

Any idea why the Suri Cruise thread was closed?  Did Tom hear about it and threaten to sue QVC?  

@Tinkrbl44  - I just came back and found out it was locked.  Why oh why??  There was nothing wrong with it.  Other than a few negative comments, why shut it down???  Ridiculous!

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

The first time I saw a back necklace was when Nicole Kidman wore one.  Of course, she was absolutely stunning with it. 

@San Antonio Gal 

Any idea why the Suri Cruise thread was closed?  Did Tom hear about it and threaten to sue QVC?  

@Tinkrbl44  - I just came back and found out it was locked.  Why oh why??  There was nothing wrong with it.  Other than a few negative comments, why shut it down???  Ridiculous!

@San Antonio Gal  "the few negative comments" shut it down.  I wanted to comment to set the record straight about what I saw in the photo, but it was kaput before I could get a chance.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY  I, too, was hoping that there'd be styling this fall using similar back necklaces with other types of apparel.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   This thread is about the back necklaces that were posted and posters' thoughts about them. What do you think of these necklaces?