Esteemed Contributor

Re: Special Occasion Dress Accessory

They are pretty but I am beyond showing that much skin, LOL.   Maybe could've done this in my younger days.    I do have a couple of necklaces with those longer extenders and that actually bothers me sometimes, like I have a bug on me or something.

Honored Contributor

The first time I saw a back necklace was when Nicole Kidman wore one.  Of course, she was absolutely stunning with it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lilyit's beautiful.  Pearls used to be done this way quite a bit.  There's a term for it.  I forget it...maybe Opera length?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Pearls-post-hollywood

See the pearls in the pic on the right!  Love this look!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

They are simply beautiful. Lariat necklaces worn backwards are very elegant! Thank you for posting @Desert Lily .

Honored Contributor

Absolutely fabulous, stunning.

I haven't read the other posts.......

Have I seen this jewelry styling many, many years ago? 

Or am I imagining?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm back.........read the other posts.

I'm wondering..........can we wear this necklace style on, say, the back of a fine knit black turtleneck?  With black non-tight satin pants.

Just a thought.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm back.........read the other posts.

I'm wondering..........can we wear this necklace style on, say, the back of a fine knit black turtleneck?  With black non-tight satin pants.

Just a thought.

Yes you could wear it @ROMARY exactly like that. It would be beautiful...

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

The first time I saw a back necklace was when Nicole Kidman wore one.  Of course, she was absolutely stunning with it. 

@San Antonio Gal 

Any idea why the Suri Cruise thread was closed?  Did Tom hear about it and threaten to sue QVC?  

Honored Contributor

DD has worn a necklace this way when she wears something dressy. The one she  wears is just a regular long silver necklace, but it looks dressy and looks cute. She has texted me pictures! I wish I could do it, but my dressy outfits don't have bare backs.   

Maybe @ROMARY , you will start a new trend. I'd like to try that too!   Smiley Happy