Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset 

I'm just happy to know there's somebody else the understands! Perhaps we should start our own company?! It can't be just you and I.

I did just see an 11 inch Chino on the Lands End site that weren't bad. They were definitely a more relaxed fit not quite like mine but relaxed

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@PinkSunset 

I'm just happy to know there's somebody else the understands! Perhaps we should start our own company?! It can't be just you and I.

I did just see an 11 inch Chino on the Lands End site that weren't bad. They were definitely a more relaxed fit not quite like mine but relaxed

I just checked online and Kohls had what looked like a nice pair of bermudas in colors I wanted but the reviews were bad 2.6 saying th legs were too wide at the bottom so no go for me.  I saw a pair of Chaps that might be cute but I probably should go into the store and try them on. Kohls sizes are never consistent depending on the brand,

we should start a company! LOL 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Speaking of shorts

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset  I saw 22 paris of shorts online at Blair.com.  They are having a 20% off free shipping sale right now.  They even carry bermudas so go there and look.  Let us know if you find any you like and they are reasonably priced too. The ones below are cotton blend. 

download (3).png

Frequent Contributor

QVC has Martha Stewart bermuda shorts on clearance for $31.  The regular length is item number  A353801 & they are also offered in petites. The initial reviews are good and the legs look narrow.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@PinkSunset 

I start a thread like this around this time every year! LOL I want the shorts that the boys have! Don't want them tight in the legs I want them nice and loose but fit in the waist. I have this one pair that I bought years ago but since then I haven't been able to find anything like it

20190620_093748.jpg

These came from a Ron Jon Outlet years ago. And yes they're women's. Good luck with your quest and if you find them please please let me know!!

Andrea these have a 10 1/2 inch inseam and they have them in several colors at Blair.com

download (4).png

Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of shorts

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 

Think men's cargo short. They have a wider leg and a regular fly

@PinkSunset 

These aren't bad and actually have a 4.1 rating on the Lands End site

491590_SS19_F1_D8U.jpeg.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Found nice fitting, thin denim jeans at Salvation Army and took a pair of scissors to them. Spent 2.99.

My 30 something neice noticed them and said they looked good.

They do.

Respected Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 7.13.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 7.14.08 PM.png

Ann Taylor for $19.95!!  I have several pair of these.  They are such high quality I usually have them dry cleaned, but you don't have to!

Regular and petite sizes 

Valued Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@PinkSunset  I saw 22 paris of shorts online at Blair.com.  They are having a 20% off free shipping sale right now.  They even carry bermudas so go there and look.  Let us know if you find any you like and they are reasonably priced too. The ones below are cotton blend. 

download (3).png

do you know how the fit is on any of them? Ive never heard of this company so have no idea of how they size. thanks

Respected Contributor

They are called Boardwalk shorts.  They come in two body types, modern and curvy.  Normally $49.00  On sale with code from website for $19.95 I think