Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of mixing patterns...

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG   I wish you worked at my Dillard's.  Would love that.  Alas, we are more than an hour's drive apart.  

@Nonametoday We may be able to.  Which state and region (N, S, E, W) are you?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The state I live grows lots of peaches.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday How did your engagement go?  I know you were a knockout!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   It was great.  The lady who introduced me knew me through an arts guild support group when we were both members, providing organization and leg work.  She introduced me as looking lovely and always being the fashion plate.  She was just being nice.  I was bombarded with questions and the time went fast.  Meal was great.  The ladies were all interested and attentive, so I consider that a success.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus Oh my goodness!  I guess we're "twins"!  I just did all of the dressing room doors yesterday using the store as my palette.

I SO loved having all of Dillards as my palette!  I think I will always prefer that store on some levels.  I still shop there, though.  Love some things in I C Collections.  They did the royal blue vest I had on the other day. (I found out "shop my fair lady" has much better prices).Smiley Happy

@ShanusHome in this gray day.  Shadow is taking his afternoon nap.  Just love kissing those little velvet ears!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   It's been raining here.  Molly and I BOTH take afternoon naps, when possible. It's just strange that it's so warm in Feb. (in the 60s)! I love nibbling on velvet beagle ears. Surprised my dogs ever have any fur left on their ears. ....Pouing today and I need to go food shopping. Ugh!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Personally instead of just one solid piece among all the other patterns; I would do all solid with one great patterned piece.  But that's just me, and I'm no top stylist.  😳

@Mj12   That is not the look I am trying to create.  That's a normal day.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus Oh my goodness!  I guess we're "twins"!  I just did all of the dressing room doors yesterday using the store as my palette.

I SO loved having all of Dillards as my palette!  I think I will always prefer that store on some levels.  I still shop there, though.  Love some things in I C Collections.  They did the royal blue vest I had on the other day. (I found out "shop my fair lady" has much better prices).Smiley Happy

@ShanusHome in this gray day.  Shadow is taking his afternoon nap.  Just love kissing those little velvet ears!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   It's been raining here.  Molly and I BOTH take afternoon naps, when possible. It's just strange that it's so warm in Feb. (in the 60s)! I love nibbling on velvet beagle ears. Surprised my dogs ever have any fur left on their ears. ....Pouing today and I need to go food shopping. Ugh!

@Shanus My Snuggle Bug will have to wait.  Hair appointment today.  We're rainy as well!  Are we under the same system?