Honored Contributor

Speaking of beautiful crisp blouses...

This piece from Kim Gravel is lovely! It's 98% cotton 2% spandex with pockets on the seam

DC8AD649-4409-46CF-909A-6083641CA972.pngNot a bad price and probably the first thing I've seen of hers that I would actually consider buying! Really pretty

Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of beautiful crisp blouses...

I always liked this style  blouse.  Of course the white goes with everything but I also loved the blouse in different colors, pastels.  Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This does look like the no frills sibling of @ECBG 's J Jill blouse, doesn't it?

I learned Kim Gravel has many pretty woven blouses by seeing them in other shows because she is hard to watch.  I have bought some of her blouses, and have been very happy with them.

Judging by the picture, I hope you like pink and black!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   I bought it in the dark pink!  I was very surprised this was by Kim Gravel when I saw the show.  It's definitely a departure from her typical knit tops or poncho style tops.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

This does look like the no frills sibling of @ECBG 's J Jill blouse, doesn't it?

I learned Kim Gravel has many pretty woven blouses by seeing them in other shows because she is hard to watch.  I have bought some of her blouses, and have been very happy with them.

Judging by the picture, I hope you like pink and black!

@NYCLatinaMe 

The one I got has quite a lot of embroidery on the fabric and buttons all the way down.

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of pockets, too.

Nothing as fresh as a nice, new, crisp white or pastel blouse!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Andreatoo   I bought it in the dark pink!  I was very surprised this was by Kim Gravel when I saw the show.  It's definitely a departure from her typical knit tops or poncho style tops.

@Caaareful Shopper 

My thoughts exactly! I haven't hated anything she's done just not ready to purchase anything until this! Of course my size is gone

Honored Contributor

I like the look of the blouse but wonder if the high neck would bother me..possibly rubbing the jaw line.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I like the look of the blouse but wonder if the high neck would bother me..possibly rubbing the jaw line.

@Mom2Dogs 
Check out the video. I don't think the collar was that high to touch your jawline but it does look like it might be in the picture A396218