Esteemed Contributor

Re: Speaking Of The Royals, Anyone Remember Pippa's Dress?

@Pearlee wrote:

From what I remember at the time, it was her perfect derriere that stole the show rather than her dress!

You wrote just what I was thinking

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pippa's dress showed off her curves.  Frankly, I don't find her to be an attractive woman.  Kate is attractive,  Kate was a vision when she stepped out of the car.  The name Pippa says it all.  Yuck!

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Pippa's dress showed off her curves.  Frankly, I don't find her to be an attractive woman.  Kate is attractive,  Kate was a vision when she stepped out of the car.  The name Pippa says it all.  Yuck!

-------

Kindness is strength, as your tag line?? 

OK😏😲

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked Pippa's dress better than Kate's.  That being said, I guess I don't understand all the fuss over Pippa's tush.

On another note, I'm still waiting for the Q to knock off Pippa's engagement ring.  I keep saying it, but no one is listening.....

pmcfootwearnews.files.wordpress.com 2017 05 pippa-middleton-wedding-ring-08.jpg?…  | Royal engagement rings, Pippa middleton wedding ring, Celebrity engagement  rings

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

-------

Kindness is strength, as your tag line?? 

OK😏😲

Great point!!

Pippa is lovely and works hard now as she did way back then for a strong healthy body.  I was tickled this week when I read she and her husband are having another child.  Pippa to me will always be the best of the best in the Maid of Honor position.  While Kate was as the bride.  Unfortunately, I cannot say anything positive about the dress Kate wore to Pipa's wedding.  But that is another thread.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I liked Pippa's dress better than Kate's.  That being said, I guess I don't understand all the fuss over Pippa's tush.

On another note, I'm still waiting for the Q to knock off Pippa's engagement ring.  I keep saying it, but no one is listening.....

pmcfootwearnews.files.wordpress.com 2017 05 pippa-middleton-wedding-ring-08.jpg?…  | Royal engagement rings, Pippa middleton wedding ring, Celebrity engagement  rings

@faeriemoon  Probably Q doesn't think Pippa is popular enough for the ring to sell that many.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee You're probably right.  But it's a gorgeous ring.  

It would be nice to see them do more heirloom type pieces and fewer trendy items.

Respected Contributor

Oh yeah, I remember that dress, the way it buttoned down the back and she had the perfect bod to go with it. 

I also remember Diana's wedding gown - so regal - and she was so tall and could carry off a gown with all that fabric.  The fairy-tale wedding that didn't turn out to be a fairy-tale after all.  Tragic and so sad in the end.

I guess one cannot help who they fall in love with.  I think Kate and William and their 3 kids make a beautiful family.  I feel sad that Archie and his soon to be little sister are not going to grow up with his cousins now that he's on the opposite side of the world from the rest of the family.  I wonder how that will all pan out?  I don't know much about royal history, titles and such and I thought I'd heard something about Prince Andrew and Fergies children and how they got their titles. 

But yes, I do remember that dress.  Just gorgeous in every way.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pippa looked flawless that day, and it was nothing but her, that dress and a plain hairdo!  No dripping jewels or anything ostentatious-
Kate looked elegant and very regal, but Pippa was eye-catching! 

Respected Contributor

Pippa looked beautiful at Kate's wedding. The dress was simple, but elegant. I loved the spray of flowers she wore in her hair.

Pippa Middleton Bridesmaid Dress - Bridesmaid Dress Lookbook - StyleBistro

PHOTOS: What Did Pippa Wear? | Hochzeit, Haare

FIRST LOOK: Naomi Watts As Princess Di | Wedding hair and makeup, Pippa  middleton wedding, Wedding hair inspiration