Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spanx tsv leggings 02/06

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity

Those are cute.

But the inseam is 29?  I'm short waisted, so often, the waist of the pant is hiked up a bit to hit my waist properly.  Of course, that makes the pants shorter.

These appear to have a considerable amount of "fold" at the bottom.  I'm 5'6" and slim, so I'm wondering if there would be enough length in the pant legs.

What has been your experience?

I'm just way too body conscious to wear leggings, and generally do NOT like close fitting clothing.  I think it goes back to my childhood or something -- I've always been self conscious about showing my shape.  Probably need therapyWoman LOL

Uh oh -- read some reviews and several complained they were too short, so they likely would be too short for me.  I often order a tall just to have the extra length in the rise.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Would the small be an xs in Q sizing? I don't buy their bottoms but in all their other things wear xxs or xs.

But you look at the Spanx size chart they show on th TSV page it shows measurements that would not mean sizing up. The don't have an xs but I would be curious what those measurements would be.

@Melania, I saw them pop up the spanx size chart this morning and it was 1 size off from the normal QVC size chart.  For instance, the Spanx large is a 10/12. 

Not sure if that's helpful to you or not. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@winamac1 I love the black camo but can't figure out the sizing. I've seen (but haven't tried on) Spanx leggings in the Q outlets and they look so tiny!  

Win, please comment on the sizing - thanks!

Oh sorry Ibb.   I didn't see you were curious on sizing.  I'm an xxs in most QVC pants, and I'm an xs in b and m.  I took a small in the camo.  The small fit me well!  I hope that helps!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm considering the camo. And while the small works numbers-wise I'm considering getting the medium...

Love the no elastic in the waist treatment! One World does that too and it makes them so much more comfortable!

I think they are super comfortable.  I really like them and have a pair from last year in camo I bought in b and m.  I thought my ones last year were navy, but they actually are black, LOL.  I just looked at them a few weeks ago.  I purchased the green from QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Would the small be an xs in Q sizing? I don't buy their bottoms but in all their other things wear xxs or xs.

But you look at the Spanx size chart they show on th TSV page it shows measurements that would not mean sizing up. The don't have an xs but I would be curious what those measurements would be.

The small are not too big for me.  I'm an xxs in most QVC pants and in all QVC leggings. I do not know if many could wear XS in these if they made them as they do run a bit small--perhaps someone really petite and super thin.  I couldn't go down to an XS even if they had them.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Melania

Can't ans for sure, but, my measurements on their chart would be a S but I go up from the measurements and get a M and they fit fine. Hope this helps, sizing is so confusing!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Thought share SG A284789 Love this pant. Slim leg. Nothing like the TSV which I consider true performance leggings. Fabric very comfortable and breathable. SG offers several items in this style. 

Her leggings run too big.  An XXS is like a size smal  ( or even medium in b and m)

Valued Contributor

I bought 2 pair last time, 2 pair since and 2 more today. I love them!!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!