Honored Contributor

Re: Spanx tsv leggings 02/06

@Melania wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

I've got three pairs of the Spanx leggings.  Take an 8 in B&M sizing.  I ordered M in these - I carry my weight in my waist (of lack thereWoman Frustrated! I find the spanx substantial, yet not binding.

On point! Size 8 bet you look wonderful.

Fib much?

According to you anyone who wears these looks like a sausage in a casing. Real nice.

Do apologize for not clarifying. Referring to Myself! No one else.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Size 16 would never wear TSV. Watched several times today. This is not a look for my body. Enjoy to anyone purchasing. Enjoying Isaac and orderd new 24/7 pants few other items. Peace out.🌹
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Did anyone see the reviews for these leggings? It's a wonder how they made it to a second round of being a TSV. I'm not buying.

I'm very picky about leggings.  They are nice.  I don't know why the reviews would be so awful.  They are made well and are cute (I got green camo).

@winamac1, I don't think the reviews are that awful.  I don't think 3.3 stars is "awful."  Especially for something as polarizing as leggings.  LOL  It seems from the few I read, people either loved them or hated them.

I would guess that if one is very short waisted, the waist could be a problem or if you carry a lot of extra weight in the mid-section, they may roll.

I'm one that likes the high density leggings from Kate & Mallory so I suspect I would like these.  However, I'm short waisted so I'm thinking I might be able to pull these up past the girls.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Love them.  I preordered camo.  They are great!

I also preordered the black camo, Fabulous!!! These are performance/shapewear, so most of us need to size up by 1 from your Q size. Great quality & subtle classy camo design.

Reg price is $68 and rarely if ever go on sale

A GREAT TSV! Thank you QVC.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I got the black camo as is a few months ago and pre ordered the green camo this time. Love these!  Fit is spot on if you order the correct size.

Size up one and you should be fine.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

love these leggings. i wish they would do them in more prints and more solids.i

bought four of them the last time around and wear them often. i do go up a size from my regular qvc size. they wash and wear well.

will pick up a couple more today, including an extra black.

these look so good with tunics and oversized sweaters.....add a shootie or a boot or a fashion tennis shoe.....great accessories..... and you are all put together.

ITA! I recommend these, but I think most if not all of us need to size up by 1. I usually wear xs or s at Q, so I ordered the medium in this Spanx TSV and they are a perfect fit. I watched the TSV launch show last night, and Amy repeatedly emphasized to size up! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

I've got three pairs of the Spanx leggings.  Tke an 8 in B&M sizing.  I ordered M in these - I carry my weight in my waist (of lack thereWoman Frustrated! I find the spanx substantial, yet not binding.

On point! Size 8 bet you look wonderful.

@Sweet_Serenity

Thanx for the compliment, but I do not have a "perfect" figure - far from it!  Actually, I have small hips and butt and a comparatively large waist and shoulders, so I have quite the time finding pants (and tops) that fit without giving me  the infamous "love handles". But with the waist on these leggings, no lumps hanging over my waist - a real plus for me!  And they are quite comfortable  fell asleep in them onceWoman Embarassed.  Anyways, just tryping to help out on sizing - my measurements don't fit into the M size, but pant size does. I always find when purchasing clothes online, it's hard to decide on which size to order..

Respected Contributor

Would the small be an xs in Q sizing? I don't buy their bottoms but in all their other things wear xxs or xs.

But you look at the Spanx size chart they show on th TSV page it shows measurements that would not mean sizing up. The don't have an xs but I would be curious what those measurements would be.

Honored Contributor

Thought share SG A284789 Love this pant. Slim leg. Nothing like the TSV which I consider true performance leggings. Fabric very comfortable and breathable. SG offers several items in this style. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Did anyone see the reviews for these leggings? It's a wonder how they made it to a second round of being a TSV. I'm not buying.

I'm very picky about leggings.  They are nice.  I don't know why the reviews would be so awful.  They are made well and are cute (I got green camo).

@winamac1

i already own the green camo and the blue camo.....you will love them.

they are not an "in your face" camo at all.....more of a muted, subtle print.

Thanks.  I already have them.  I bought these on a preorder.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"