Honored Contributor

Re: Spanx tsv leggings 02/06

@Mesmerized169 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Did anyone see the reviews for these leggings? It's a wonder how they made it to a second round of being a TSV. I'm not buying.

@SilleeMee YES!!!  I saw the terrible reviews the other day.  But now they are all gone?!??  How sneaky!

@Mesmerized169

the ratings are not gone at all.......247 reviews....3.3 average rating.

31 pages worth of reviews to view on qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I ordered Spanx only once, and it wasn't leggings; however, I never will wear something so confining no matter how much it improves my figure. I just couldn't live like that. I'm like that with WIC. I can't stand l4% Spandex. Life is too short.

@febe1   I had the same experience.  Wore the shaper to work and mid-morning, I went into the ladies' room with a pair of scissors and cut them off my body.  It was like wearing a full body tourniquet.  

Honored Contributor

I have so many Spanx I could open my own store.  However......I've never worn any of them...Yepper!  You saw right!  In the past I'd buy them (you name the style) but never wear them.  Now I'm 70 and I'm sorry but the last thing I want to do is cram all this (I'm waving my hands all over THIS) in some elastic.

I will tell you something I bought maybe 6 or 7 years ago (I think).  I got it from QVC.  It was pants that had  Spanx sewn into them.  The pants were a heavy kind of acrylic and flowed (not full, just regular width).  They are black.

They feel so good when you wear them because you can feel the semi-tightness on your skin but it doesn't show.

I tried to buy more but last time I checked they didn't make them anymore.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Do you really believe this type of style looks good on anyone larger than size small or medium? Style imo wouldn't flatter my body. Leggings I wear are more like slim pants. Just keeping it real! Wonder what not to wear would say?

Well, What Not to Wear is off the air so maybe no one cared what they thought anymore.  LOL  I loved that show but some of their advice was a little iffy.

But yes I do think there are some who are over a size small or medium who look fabulous in leggings.  They are fit and in shape, tight and toned.  A lot of it also has to do with what they choose to wear over the leggings.  I personally detest short tops with leggings regardless of a person's size. 

Exactly, LD!

Long over Lean is in proportion and that's what they would say.

Exactly#! Lean body!😂

Whoosh! Try again. 

Not even! I'll Never, wear those sausage casings! Woohoo!!🙋

Esteemed Contributor

I've got three pairs of the Spanx leggings.  Take an 8 in B&M sizing.  I ordered M in these - I carry my weight in my waist (of lack thereWoman Frustrated! I find the spanx substantial, yet not binding.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I've got three pairs of the Spanx leggings.  Take an 8 in B&M sizing.  I ordered M in these - I carry my weight in my waist (of lack thereWoman Frustrated! I find the spanx substantial, yet not binding.

On point! Size 8 bet you look wonderful.
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

On point! Size 8 bet you look wonderful.

Fib much?

According to you anyone who wears these looks like a sausage in a casing. Real nice.

Trusted Contributor

I don't own a pair of leggins so I ordered them in black. my daughter says leggings will really update my look.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Did anyone see the reviews for these leggings? It's a wonder how they made it to a second round of being a TSV. I'm not buying.

I'm very picky about leggings.  They are nice.  I don't know why the reviews would be so awful.  They are made well and are cute (I got green camo).

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm very picky about leggings.  They are nice.  I don't know why the reviews would be so awful.  They are made well and are cute (I got green camo).

@winamac1

i already own the green camo and the blue camo.....you will love them.

they are not an "in your face" camo at all.....more of a muted, subtle print.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein