Respected Contributor

Re: Spanx tsv leggings 02/06

OK...you guys scared me......I went and changed my order from the S to the M.........

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Do you really believe this type of style looks good on anyone larger than size small or medium? Style imo wouldn't flatter my body. Leggings I wear are more like slim pants. Just keeping it real! Wonder what not to wear would say?

Well, What Not to Wear is off the air so maybe no one cared what they thought anymore.  LOL  I loved that show but some of their advice was a little iffy.

But yes I do think there are some who are over a size small or medium who look fabulous in leggings.  They are fit and in shape, tight and toned.  A lot of it also has to do with what they choose to wear over the leggings.  I personally detest short tops with leggings regardless of a person's size. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Do you really believe this type of style looks good on anyone larger than size small or medium? Style imo wouldn't flatter my body. Leggings I wear are more like slim pants. Just keeping it real! Wonder what not to wear would say?

Well, What Not to Wear is off the air so maybe no one cared what they thought anymore.  LOL  I loved that show but some of their advice was a little iffy.

But yes I do think there are some who are over a size small or medium who look fabulous in leggings.  They are fit and in shape, tight and toned.  A lot of it also has to do with what they choose to wear over the leggings.  I personally detest short tops with leggings regardless of a person's size. 

Each to their own. Can't speak to owning this style of legging. Fact is that would never in a million years be caught wearing. Even working out. Concerning over sized tops..another pass. No thanks.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Exactly, LD!

"Long over Lean" 

That's why there are tunics and leggings...it can be flattering.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Exactly, LD!

Long over Lean is in proportion and that's what they would say.

Exactly#! Lean body!😂

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased a pair the last time they were a TSV.  I should have returned them;

I never wear them.  The fabric is in no way natural, they feel like pants made out of spandex.  I agree with all the posters who have listed other brands.  What is interesting, I left a review of these pants, and no reviews are coming up to view.

I am a leggings person, but I have to have cotton in my leggings for comfort.

Respected Contributor

I live in leggings.  According to their sizing chart I wear small.  I too feel I should size up to medium... maybe?  All I care about is a pair of the black camo.  I have plenty of black a gray, chocolate & navy legging- those by Danskin keep on going. I've had for quite a while and they look brand new- the color never fades and fit perfectly.  I have some black Yummie by Heather Thomson too.  I do size up to medium on the full length and small in capris in this brand.  I wear size small in VS brand.  I like all leggings, fitted, not so fitted like Iman's.

What to do, what to do.  When I saw Jane pull out the small off the body I thought- no way!   BTW, they get wonderful reviews and sizing tips on Zappos.  For those in a quandary about size, check it out.  It might surprise you.

Honored Contributor

love these leggings. i wish they would do them in more prints and more solids.i

bought four of them the last time around and wear them often. i do go up a size from my regular qvc size. they wash and wear well.

will pick up a couple more today, including an extra black.

these look so good with tunics and oversized sweaters.....add a shootie or a boot or a fashion tennis shoe.....great accessories..... and you are all put together.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered Spanx only once, and it wasn't leggings; however, I never will wear something so confining no matter how much it improves my figure. I just couldn't live like that. I'm like that with WIC. I can't stand l4% Spandex. Life is too short.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Exactly, LD!

Long over Lean is in proportion and that's what they would say.

Exactly#! Lean body!😂

Whoosh! Try again.