Honored Contributor

Re: Spanx White Pants with Silver Lining Technology

@Kachina624 wrote:

If they're like my other Spanx pants, they're hotter than heck.

@Kachina624     Speaking of "heat".....it's 105°, 3% humidity.....and SMOG.    Little early in the "season" for this....    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    Maybe you're getting some fire smoke.  It's cloudy here today and we're suppose to get East winds with smoke tonight.  Also about 3% humidity.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    Maybe you're getting some fire smoke.  It's cloudy here today and we're suppose to get East winds with smoke tonight.  Also about 3% humidity.

@Kachina624     MOST LIKELY!    I have had migrating birds roost in my trees for a night.   I believe they are fleeing fires, since they are not local species that I have seen before.     

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

They are beautiful pants!  I have never worn spanx but I know what it is and I'm thinking I would not be able to tolerate it in the heat.  I have a pair of white denim bermuda shorts that I love but the name tag is gone for brand so I have no idea what they are. I have had them for probably the past 6 summers.  I have gotten into the flowy beach pants with tank tops for summer. They are very comfortable and have like a 38 inch inseam which is perfect for my 5'11" frame.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I read across your post that you had 3% humidity where you live!  Omgosh we had humidity of 86% today. It's 9pm and still humid.  I can't imagine how dry that is and what that feels like.  I'm betting your hair never frizzes!

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick    it's not unusual to have very low humidity this time of year when there's never much moisture but this year is unusually bad.  No frizzy hair for sure, no mold problems, hair and clothes dry very fast, drink lots of water, use lots of lip balm, hand and body lotion.  Your skin kind of adjusts to it.  Water plants and fill the bird bath daily.  No mosquitoes, fleas or ticks.  It has its pluses.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Wow no mosquitoes!  We walk outside our house in summer and are inundated immediately. Except at the ocean. Too breezy and they can't fly with a breeze. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bmorechick    it's not unusual to have very low humidity this time of year when there's never much moisture but this year is unusually bad.  No frizzy hair for sure, no mold problems, hair and clothes dry very fast, drink lots of water, use lots of lip balm, hand and body lotion.  Your skin kind of adjusts to it.  Water plants and fill the bird bath daily.  No mosquitoes, fleas or ticks.  It has its pluses.

@Kachina624     I have to admit....a whole lot better for my RA !

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    It helped my complexion too

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I will be checking these out too.  Costly, but will consider them.

@Jk9 @ROMARY  - I found some other options. 

White House Black Market $79

Comfort Stretch Slim Ankle Pants

STYLE:

F423A09E-44AA-43F8-A7A7-1DBECB1B5D08.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri