Honored Contributor

On the Costco web site. $39.99 after $20 off, and it's not a member only item (there's usually a $5 additional charge for non member orders). They call it jacquard, to me it looks Southwestern. Especially the first one.

Reversible to faux fur. Obviously not for extreme cold.

• Snap front closure
  • Layback three piece hood
  • Light polyester insulation for added warmth
  • Made in China

Content:

• Shell: 100% Polyester
  • Faux Fur: 100% Polyester
  • Insulation: 100% Polyester

Sizing:

• Sizes: S-XL
  • Size Conversion: S = 4-6 | M = 8-10 | L = 12-14 | XL = 16
  • Back Body Length: S = 27" / M = 27.5" / L = 28" / XL = 28.5"
  • Model is 5'6" and wearing size small
  • Color & size subject to availability

Care Instructions:

• Dry clean

imageService.jpeg

imageService (1).jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

Re: Southwestern Pendleton Coat

@Greeneyedlady21 

Nice coats and a great price.

Honored Contributor

While I usually buy solid color jackets, I do find these appealing.  I like the style and design, very nice!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Jacquard describes the weave. Instead of a print the pattern is actually woven into the fabric

I wouldn't generally do a print either but this is interesting

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you looked on-line at Pendleton dot com? I ordered a wool coat from their catalog about six weeks ago and the coat you've posted looks like one I thought was very attractive (and was a lot more expensive at the time!).with the Southwestern pattern. 

FYI: I have found over the years, if Pendleton sizes coats numberically they usually run large. I'm a size 10 in clothing so prefer a size 12 in winter coats to allow for "wiggle room" over bulky sweaters, jackets, or layering during the cold months. Anyway, last year I ordered a coat in a Large and it was much too big. I returned it for a Medium. Unfortunately, all the Mediums were sold out; I asked them to send the Large back. They did. It's a beautiful, off white (with a  couple of bold stripes)100% wool, medium length jacket (lined) and is so warm with jeans that I ended up having it altered. By the time it was tailored, it was far more expensive than anticipated!  But it's warm!!!                                              

The Size 12 navy coat order this year fits like a glove. Nothing needed to be done. When working, I often wore Pendleton suits (10). Often the sleeves were too long . . . which always surprised me since I'm a tall, slender female. Could never understand who wore such lengthly sleeves in those suit jackets!! But again, the suits were impeccably made and attractive.

Let us know if you decide to order that coat. It's an amazing price for a Pendleton. Wear it in good health in 2021!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Pendleton must have gone to pot if they're selling $40., polyester coats.  I really like the first one, however.  Too bad its not old-fashioned Pendleton quality.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Pendleton must have gone to pot if they're selling $40., polyester coats.  I really like the first one, however.  Too bad its not old-fashioned Pendleton quality.

@Kachina624 

I'm surprised, too.  These appear to be exclusive to Costco and are made in China  ... not exactly what you'd think of when you hear Pendleton.   No mention on their website of a partnership with Costco that I could find.

Contributor

I have the second one (the olive colored one) ......I love it and actually it's great quality! It's isn't an overpriced wool coat but it's nice quality for the price.  I have a Pendleton coat that I spent way too much on and rarely wear.....my mistake. 

Frequent Contributor

The last time I was in the Pendelton store in OR all the clothing was "made in China" - the fabric was shipped over there. I don't believe they are doing any "Made in the USA" clothing at all.  I do like the jacket but the Made in  China and Dry Clean Only make it a no buy for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Not the Pendelton I used to buy.  They were wool & I got mine at Knotts Berry Farm at the Pendelton store in Ghost Town.