Occasional Contributor

Sorry, couldn't take it anymore

All I will say is this:  The time for hosts to tell stories is NOT on the air while time is limited.  I had to turn her off.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Sorry, couldn't take it anymore

Sad because it's only the stories that make watching worthwhile -  al the rest you can find on line.  Or by buying from paper catalogs.  There's no reason to watch any of the shopping channels if you really want to buy something.

In fact, watching is geared toward making viewers into impulse buyers -  the rest of us know to check the Internet.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand the stories, and the calls are worse . Thank goodness for QVC.COM !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because the comment is unkind.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because the comment is unkind

Esteemed Contributor

That Dennis B last coat, the $258 number, just swallowed everybody - especially Jane T.  Kate looked okay but that coat 'was wearing' the wearer.  I didn't hear the stories but I can  understand what you're talking about because it's a repeat performance constantly.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Respected Contributor

Dennis isn't my all time favorite, but even he loooks like he would like to jump and run.  Can't blame him.  She's really on a roll tonight. Too much for this lady.

Honored Contributor

I think you need to have a pretty strong persona to hold your own with Dennis.  I don't see the problem, but that's just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

This only happens on QVC.  Other channels are more professional.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

That Dennis B last coat, the $258 number, just swallowed everybody - especially Jane T.  Kate looked okay but that coat 'was wearing' the wearer.  I didn't hear the stories but I can  understand what you're talking about because it's a repeat performance constantly.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I agree. What's strange is Jane T. said she loved it so much she insisted it be at the end of her show. That was one of the least attractive coats I ever saw and sure didn't do any favors for Jane T. It overwhelmed her completely.

I love to shop the show and am interested in the product. I've got lots of channels for entertainment, professional entertainment and stories.