Respected Contributor

Re: Sorry but QVC is lost without Lisa R......

On 1/31/2015 KonaKat said:

I haven't seen much difference as a result of Lisa's leaving. The products influence my choice to do business with QVC more than a host.

I totally agree, don't think any host makes or breaks anyplace at all. Everyone said the very same thing when Kathy Levine left but the shows went on as they will continue to do. Me personally, I never thought she was one of their best hosts and enjoy a lot others a lot more.

I wonder how long this is going to go on with all about Lisa?

Honored Contributor

No difference in the products show fashionwise. Just different hosts and there is always someone who doesn't like this one or that one. Maybe they should just show the models and then post the written info on the fashions so no one would complain about who hosted!!! Every host brings something different and variety is great.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely no difference whatsoever. They just slap a new name on a "show with so and so" featuring the same array of product across the categories. She was nice, but I don't detect any major seismic shift occurring without her.

Super Contributor

It just could be the other way around, you just never know. Just say'n.
Contributor

I think it just depends on what each person likes to watch or products they are interested in. I find I am watching less. It may be due to this time of year. I really looked forward to the GILI items and sneak peaks. I loved her Christmas shows. The holiday pieces I bought this year, from her shows, are great and unique. I just don't see anyone that could replace that part of QVC. I do miss that part. I still think there are really good host that do a great job.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 3star said: It just could be the other way around, you just never know. Just say'n.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

I think Q is doing just fine, if not better, without Lisa. i.e. I loved seeing other hosts open and close the gold rush day. Q has too many divas but none surpassed Lisa. Sometimes, when the queen leaves, the minions are better able show their talents, and I think that's happening.

Esteemed Contributor

N/M.

Esteemed Contributor

The only lost I see on the part of QVC is which hosts to place where. QVC was there before certain hosts, and they'll be there after them.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has been on the air for over 20 years....many good Hosts have come and gone...and still the Q. goes on....its a relief now that LR is gone....now the other Hosts can come out of her shadow and be the Hosts they are....good down to earth people who do not have to rely on ""tic"" phrases...(i.e...Madison ave...high end...etc) to sell the products...