Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE @Kachina624 

Well I knew there was a reason I like you two so much!  You make me feel so much better about my own jean jacket collection.  I only have about 20, veeery reasonable compared to the both of you.  Living in a mild climate, I get a lot of use out of mine.  The only time of year I don't wear them is summer - too hot for any layers.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Guess Amy has some catching up to do yet. LOL

Respected Contributor
Gosh I only have two. Light denim and medium wash. I think they look nice over summer dresses. Although summer here is mid nineties every day w high humidity. Limits my use of anything long sleeved especially denim. More likely to wear in winter. I never wears them with denim jeans of the same color aka Canadian Tuxedo 😆

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I think I own 10 " jean jackets" but a couple of them aren't denim; they are from Chicos and one is ponte knit and the other is linen. I don't need anymore as I haven't worn any of them during the past two years. When I get out one of my oldest ones, it is amazing how much the basic look has stayed the same, but they are all cut and shaped differently. I am looking forward to pulling out my white one...it means spring is here!  I have no place to hang or store 70 denim jackets.

Trusted Contributor

Lately, I've been interested in a short sleeved jean jacket.  I think it could be cute, & easier to wear in hotter weather.  Your numbers are astounding!

Honored Contributor

Think I know the one your talking about. Denim and Co. has no pockets on the front but the sleeve just comes down to cover the fat part of the arm.   I was gonna order the pink only came in 3 shades I think but that  dang thing flew out the door by the time I stumbled across it.  Then, I was glad because I did get the 2 Susan Gravers

after being on waitlist for the dark blue other was bleached denim.

Yep, I've got a problem, but, look on the bright side I'm paying QVC's light bill.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@SharkE 

Wow!  That is quite a collection!  Do you actually go out that many places to get to wear the jackets?   Oh, you do know from many posts that "Amy looks good in anything," and "Amy is adorable."  Now, I am not one of the posters that makes those claims.  Just curious, are you also adorable, especially in your jackets?  Smiley Wink

Meh.,,

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

@SharkE 

Wow!  That is quite a collection!  Do you actually go out that many places to get to wear the jackets?   Oh, you do know from many posts that "Amy looks good in anything," and "Amy is adorable."  Now, I am not one of the posters that makes those claims.  Just curious, are you also adorable, especially in your jackets?  Smiley Wink

Meh.,,

MEH to you!!!