Honored Contributor

Re: Sophie Wessex At Film Premiere

I love the green dress on her!  I think she looks very chic.  The shoes are perfect too.

The other outfit looks good too.  Sometimes she can look frumpy but I really like both ensembles pictured here.

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@lmt I have no idea who she is (other than another royal) - but she looks lovely and that color is perfect for her. 

@Jtdmum   She is the daughter in law of the Queen married to her youngest son Edward.

Honored Contributor

She's an attractive woman who needs a good stylist for hair, clothing & makeup!

That green dress is awful!  From the drape of the fabric to the high neckline that looks like it's strangling her.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Needs more under garmet support. Seems to be common over there.

@SharkE   Could it be her age?  Once we go through menopause, many of us have a doogie bag (not a doggy bag) but the baby carriage that did not go away and became more prominent after menopause.  Without a panniculectomy it can become quite prominent.

Respected Contributor

Love the color of the green dress, but it looks awful on her. 

I also like the concept of her daytime outfit, but that dress doesn't really flatter her either. 

Maybe some better shapewear or just a visit to the tailor would do the trick. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!  She's loves fashion and she gets it right every time.  

Respected Contributor

Wow, so much criticizm here.  I think everyone has the right to their oppinion, but; if she were 250 lbs. and her stomach was sticking out like a balloon and her hips were bulging out, we wouldn't be allowed to critique her because of bashing. So why are people here bashing this woman who is decently dressed and looks very proper?

Trusted Contributor

I think that she looks very nice in both outfits.  The green brings out the color of her eyes.  The other dress is very appropriate and feminine. I think that it is a good thing that the royal family is stepping up more to fill roles