New Contributor

Re: Someone on Alberti and Amy's Fri-Yays

Contributor

Amy’s so modern button front shirt. What’s up with those cuffs??? Sloppy!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Margo777  I agree the whole outfit is a mess in  her frame and I won't repeat it.

If she was tall and the cuff's actually were wrist length it would be a different story.

IMO if she wants to start a line of clothing she shoud do so in "petite" sizing meaning usually thin and short.  Now that could be a winner for her. Yep.

There is a saying how she looks in yiddish since I'm from soFlo.

callled a "schmatta"???? 

Respected Contributor

If I can go off topic --  I once read here Amy's mom is someone famous.  Who is she?

Honored Contributor

I assume you aren't talking about Alberti lol.   Amy is very tiny and oversized, slouchy clothing can be challenging for her.  Big prints don't work well for her either.  But she's a QVC host so the stylists dress her accordingly.  

Valued Contributor

@coffee drinker   Amy has a few pictures of her parents on her QVC Facebook page.  Her mom is attractive (as is dad) but doesn't look familiar as in famous.   Somewhere among her postings is a sweet and touching tribute to her parents upon their anniversary, I believe.

Frequent Contributor

All the items Amy was wearing are from her recently released Fall Studio Park collection.   No stylist put her in clothes that don't fit her.   She was wearing her size. She has stated in both live presentations and her Q+ Livestream that she prefers a loose, boxy, casual fit.  She did say if you didn't want it to be as oversized to size down. It may not be your style but many must like it because her items have sold very well.  It might not be what I would choose for myself, but I thought she looked great, keeping in mind the look she was going for.  Not sure why many feel they are qualified to be a fashion critic.  If it's not for you, just don't buy.   No need to comment. 

Honored Contributor

@QVC101 wrote:

All the items Amy was wearing are from her recently released Fall Studio Park collection.   No stylist put her in clothes that don't fit her.   She was wearing her size. She has stated in both live presentations and her Q+ Livestream that she prefers a loose, boxy, casual fit.  She did say if you didn't want it to be as oversized to size down. It may not be your style but many must like it because her items have sold very well.  It might not be what I would choose for myself, but I thought she looked great, keeping in mind the look she was going for.  Not sure why many feel they are qualified to be a fashion critic.  If it's not for you, just don't buy.   No need to comment. 

@QVC101 Well said.  Amy did say on her livestream that the look may not be for everyone, but she likes it.  I thought she looked adorable and looks like her new line was a huge success.   I did purchase a few things from her new launch, and I am very happy with them.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not to sound...... but I was very disappointed in Amy's last studio park collection.  The sweaters and tops are strangely oversized and the pants are too high and something I would never wear.  To me, they look sloppy.

Esteemed Contributor

@TessP wrote:
Absolutely baggy, and sloppy looking line. Amy not sure who says this is in style but noooo..
Sorry i like Amy but this line is a no go. Just my opinion

Exactly. Sloppy and strangely oversized.