Respected Contributor

Others had noticed that C. Wonder was dwindling in stock with no new products.  QVC is this true?  I hope not as I have bought so much from this line and it is my favorite!  Susan Graver is also good for me as well as Breezies, Clarks & Tig hand bags.

Could you let your customers know if you are dropping lines please?  I still wish Clinique was shown/sold regularly.  Thanks in advance for any information!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Someone Else Mentioned...

This was posted recently...

Respected Contributor
itsmagic

Re: C. WONDER DISCONTINUED? 

Xcel (the company that now owns C Wonder, Isaac M., Ripka, etc) said in one of their earnings reports that they are “transitioning the business (C Wonder) from QVC”. So looks like no new C Wonder on QVC (other than what is existing). 

Respected Contributor

@Zhills  Thank you!  I would never have known if you hadn't taken the time to answer me!

I'll have to find another line.......

Have a great weekend!

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@Zhillswrote:

This was posted recently...

Respected Contributor
itsmagic

Re: C. WONDER DISCONTINUED? 

Xcel (the company that now owns C Wonder, Isaac M., Ripka, etc) said in one of their earnings reports that they are “transitioning the business (C Wonder) from QVC”. So looks like no new C Wonder on QVC (other than what is existing). 

they own the name wonder what they will do with it pass on the HSN or sell it to another company

Esteemed Contributor

I like the line.  I have several of the slub knit tops and they are my favorites for Summer.