New Contributor

Love your tops without exception! My body is small shoulder and larger hips. Tunics that fit top do not go over bottom well. Help! I love the style. Perhaps some swing styles could be incorporated.

Valued Contributor
That is how Susan designs her tops...small top and large sweep. She makes pear shapes very happy, though she does design a few tops differently, that is where the click here measurements become so handy.
Trusted Contributor

In the last few years Susan has changed her clothing measurements. I can no longer wear her tops because they are too big in the shoulders and too small in the bust...and the sweep is huge. I've never been able to wear her pants because i have a thick waist and small hips and thighs. No way do her clothes work for my body type.

Edited to add that I believe Susan, like some other designers, tends to design clothes for women with a body type the same as hers.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

I'm shaped just like the OP and I have a hard time finding tops that fit. My favorite Susan Graver items are A239300, A91309, and A231508. They are variations of the same top, just different prints and sleeve lengths. They have that swing shape that gives more room in the hips. I just LOVE that top!